He said and winked at her with a smile and they both high fived.

Meanwhile, Mehmal took a shower and changed and came back to both of them talking over something.

"Guys I'm hungry chalo apne purane café py ja k naashta karein"

"Ooook m'lady"
They both said in unison and then burst into laughter.

************************************

Farjaad watching the pictures decided to take a shower and then get some sleep as he was writing a song all night and then just when he dozed off his alarm went off and after snoozing it for a couple of times he got up with a jerk realising that he has a flight to catch. Putting on whatever he found he took his already packed luggage and zipped it up before rushing towards the airport. 

Now that he freshened up and laid on the bed sleep invaded him.

He woke up after some hours by the sound of a knock on the door. When he asked the person to come in it was Rishael's mom and she came to call him for lunch. Telling her to go downstairs and that he'll join her in a few minutes he went to wash up and went downstairs where the aroma of Biryani was filling the entire floor. He closed his eyes taking in the scent and his stomach rumbled already anticipating the savoury taste of his favourite dish in the entire world.

Going inside the kitchen he saw the woman who means a lot to her standing by the stove putting rice inside the platter with full concentration. Going towards her he stood beside her and she said

"Aa gaya mera beta. Chalo jao dining py betho mein abhi le k aai."

He replied taking away the platter from her hands and taking her hands in his.

"G nhi balke aap jain bethein mein le k aata hun"

Before she could say anything he cut her off.

"Uh an nah kuch nhi bolein gi aap. Beta hun na mein maa sy kaam karwaon ga kia. Bilkul bhi nhi. Jain im just coming."

She just smiled at her antics and went to the dining hall. Whereas he served the rice and took them to the table.
Both the mother-son duo ate and chatted while eating then Farjaad said that he'll take Rishael's lunch to his office himself instead of sending it with the driver.

************************************
The three of them after having breakfast went to the shopping mall to get some necessities for Mehmal. Doing the groceries, buying some clothes where Umeed and Mehmal took the most of their time while Behram just followed them like a pup carrying all the shopping bags, so done with them.
'Ye larkian or in ki kapron sy obsession meri he ghalati hy jo is makhlooq sy dosti kar betha. Chal bhai Behram mian ab bhugat inhein.'

Both of the girls after getting loads of new clothes showed their generosity by buying 2 shirts for Behram who just faked a smile just wanting to go home.

Just when they were going to get back to the car and go home, Umeed remembered that she has a guitar to buy so she asked Mahi and Behram to go and wait for her in the car and she'll be right back.
Both of them agreed and went to the car while getting a juice for themselves while Umeed hopped towards the music instrument shop. Already excited, music is what she loves and that is one of the things that keep her happy.

When she reached the shop and her eyes scanned all the instruments placed in there her big doe eyes shone like stars. That's what happens whenever she gets happy.
She was roaming around and then turned around just to crash into someone and both of them fell down. She groaned already ready to reprimand the person opposite to herself.

************************************

Farjaad reaching his friends office looked at the building and smiled. He was so proud of what he has become after the things he has gone through. He went up to the elevator and reached the floor where Rishael's office was. Reaching the reception desk he asked the receptionist to tell Rishael that Farjaad Khan is here. He dialed the intercom and then asked him to go inside.
Reaching the office door he knocked and a grump "Come in" was heard. He went inside and Rishael looked up from his laptop and said

"Aaiay aaiay janab mashhoor song-writer sahab. Aaj hamein kese aap ki aamad ka sharf baksha gaya."

Farjaad rolled his eyes and sat on the chair opposite to him. Putting the lunch box that had his lunch on the table he said
"Mein ny socha janab ko aaj maa k haath ki bani biryani khud deliver kar k aaon. Wese bhi mujhe abhi mall jana hy."

"Kion kia karna hy"

"Yaar wahan saare instruments baich aaya hun ab nae lene hein or apne apartment k liay bhi kuch samaan chahiye"

"Tu such mein serious tha apartment wali baat py?"

Rishael said disappointment in his tone.

"Han yar bataya tha na tujhe I don't want to bother you or maa."

"Bother k bache kameene meri to tu sun nhi raha maa ko khud he batae ga. Teri setting kar lein gi woh khud he"

"Han han dekh lun ga mein tujhe to or maa ko bhi mana lun ga"

"Let's see"

Rishael  replied with a smirk.

"Acha acha ab ziada CEO mode mujhe na dikha mein ja raha hun mall shaam mein milte hein."

He said while getting up and gave him a hug and left the office for the mall.

Reaching the mall he got to work as he had some crockeries and utensils to buy for the apartment he bought before coming back. He also bought some rugs and curtains with the other stuff. After all that it was time to buy some musical instruments for his home studio as he needs them. Music is his therapy, his coping mechanism. So he decided to go to the musical instrument shop to get some stuff.

Reaching the shop he started looking at the keypads and drums. After carefully inspecting the tools he bought them and was told that they'll be delivered at his address in a couple of days. With that he decided to go to the guitar section to buy a guitar. He was looking at them with the eyes he only shows when he is super interested in anything but all his excitement vanished in thin air when a body came crashing into his and both of them lost balance before landing on the floor.

Looking at the person incharge of the situation he was in he got lost. The girl sitting on the ground with black as night hair and the most gorgeous pair of eyes he has ever seen was sitting infront of him. Her hair fallen lose on her face disrupting the view of the beautiful face of hers. The urge to push back her hair from her face was so hard that he fisted his hands on his sides. Her pink lips and the pearls in her ear were so pretty.

'What a beauty!'

He thought but then realisation hit him and he quickly shook his head and got up. The girl also stood up but the thing she said next shook him to the core.

"Excuse me mister! Watch where you're going."

************************************

Hehe so they met finally. What are your thoughts on the chapter tell me in the comments below.
Which moment was your favourite.
Waiting for the feedback 🙂 loads of love 💕. Hope you like it 😄.