"Set the phone up. Let me see the outfit. Imma get dressed too." She said setting her phone up and i set my phone up in the closet.

We started talking while getting dressed and i wore this.

I picked up the phone and went to the bathroom and set it up

"Please do not tell me you're about to do your makeup. Because i could have waited to get dressed." Mylana said.

"Bitch I'm just brushing out my lashes fuck up." I said getting a spoolie and started to brush through my lashes.

"You getting your hair done after the brunch?" She asked.

"Yeah. Why? My lace look bad?" I said getting close to the mirror looking at my lace and she laughed.

"No. You just been on this brown for a little minute. What are you gonna get next?" She asked.

"I think black middle part. Might get it curled or something. But after the black imma try some more colors. Because now im in LA all these stylists tryna do my damn hair." I said putting on lipgloss.

"Bitch you're Polo G's sister. They want customers." She said.

"I get that but i don't want a bunch of bitches playing in my damn hair. Only 2 people down here i let do my hair. And they friends. If one not available, i go straight to the other one. Not playin with yall." I said shaking my head.

"Bitch are you ready? I'm ready." She said starting to pack her things in her purse.

"Alright bitch i just gotta get my keys. You got the weed or we gotta go to the weed man?" I asked picking up my phone going to my side of the bed and getting my charger.

"We gotta get it. I already told him we're on our way. We aint even leave yet." She said laughing making me laugh too.

"You still got those pink papers?" She asked and I quickly nodded.

"Once i discovered they had pink papers, i keep the drawer STALKED with them. Jay hates those papers." I said putting some in my purse.

"Fuck Jay." She said and i sighed.

"Friend please." I said spraying on my favorite vanilla smelling perfume.

"I let you live cause thats your nigga and yall live together. But fuck that nigga." She said.

"You and Taurus more of the same than yall will admit." I said shaking my head going to the door and taking my keys.