10

By nine that night, Sina had finished with her her classes for the day and went looking for Senri and Rima only to see that they were waiting outside together. When the duo saw her the two of them got up from the bench they were on and walked towards her. Sina really didn't want Senri to have a reason to convince her to be around him, but she was too nice to allow Rima to be pregnant and not have a solid place to stay.

So she had to deal with the circumstances, once they were close enough she took them to her car and both of them looked perplexed seeing her car. She face palmed herself as she leaned against the top of her car. "Don't tell me you two have never been inside of a car in the four years you two have been here."

Senri was the first spoke up "It's not that...just this type of car...it's different from what we're used to."

Sina just rolled her eyes and sighed out as she unlocked her car. "If you two go into the car by the time I start it up, I'm leaving you two for dead and you can forget all about having me anywhere near you." Sina said as she opened her driver side door

Once she got in she placed her bag on the floor of the passenger seat only to see Rima and Senri get into the car before she could place her key in the ignition. She shut her door and placed her seatbelt on before she started her car and left out. The drive was silent for a bit before her phone went off which freaked both of the vampires in the back of her car. 

She ignored them for now as she had her phone be propped up as she answered it. "Hey ma, what's up?"

"Your brothers told me that you gained two friends while you were in college today, I'm so glad you have chosen to socialize again! When can we meet these friends of yours?"

"Actually can you come over to my apartment this weekend? I'm going to be booked with a bunch of work for my classes and it'd be a pain in the arse for me if I were to leave my apartment for hours."

"Oh sure thing sweetie! Don't worry about cooking your father and I will do dinner when we come over with your brothers."

"Cool, the two people you will be seeing are going to be my room mates so you'll be seeing them at the apartment with me."

"oh that's lovely! Well, I'll see you this weekend sweet heart! I love you."

Sina smiled as she heard the words her mother said. "I love you too, give love to papa too would you?"

"Of course! Bye honey!"

"Bye ma."

Once she got off of the call she focused on driving once more, when she parked in the drive way of the place she rented she turned her car off and she looked at the duo. "Tonight I'll have you two crash in my room on my bed so you two have space to sleep beside one another. I'll be on the couch for the night. But tomorrow in between classes we'll be taking care of the things you two need from the hotel room you two are staying at."

The two of them just nodded their heads before the three of them got out of the car. Sina locked her car and she went to her apartment door and unlocked it before she looked at Rima. "Ladies first."

"Aww thanks Sina." Rima said with a smile

Once Rima was in Sina went in after her, having Senri go in last before she shut the door and locked it. She showed them around before Senri realized she had thrown the plush of himself onto the ground. He picked it up and he looked at her sadly "Did I anger you that much?"

Sina ignored Senri's question and focused on Rima. "How along are you?"

"Four months."

"Alright, well if you need anything and I mean anything don't hesitate to ask me alright? The dipshit you married might not show he cares about you but I will. Once I was able to fully grasp the world you're from, you've always been my favorite, so knowing that I get to help you out through this it makes me happy to be able to have a place in your life like this."

Rima held her hands tightly. "If you weren't so stubborn about Senri, it could be a bigger part you know that right?"

"I don't trust him nor do I believe his infatuation with me is valid enough for me to be anywhere close to him. Now before I leave you two be, is there anything you need Rima?"

"Actually yeah, we shared our hotel room with Ichijo. He has probably been worried about us since we never told him about us going to look for you." Rima said concerned before she got out of her pocket the card for the room. "Can you make sure he's in the room please?"

Sina looked at the card and her eyes lit up. "Oh you guys are staying at my parents hotel? Yeah I can do that not a problem. Rest well Rima."

Sina went to leave only for Senri to stop her as he pinned her to the door outside of the apartment. Sina was stunned to see his arms on either side of her head, she turned herself to look at the elder male. "what is it now Senri?"

"Stop ignoring me...please."

"You haven't given me a good reason not to ignore you."

He cupped her face in his hand and he kissed her passionately on the lips which stunned her, her teal eyes widened in utter shock feeling his lips against hers. All of the repressed feelings she felt came back and hit her hard as he pulled away from her lips.

"How much more am I going to have to do just to show you that this isn't for pity? you even heard Rima, she wants you to be a part of what we have. Both of us love and care for you...why won't you let us take care of you?"

"I'm a big girl who has had to deal with holding in feelings for someone who I thought was a mere fictional male who gaslight me when I was fifteen and is now guilt tripping me now in person! I'm not exactly gullible! Why don't you go to your pregnant wife? she needs your attention more than I do."

Senri hated that she was acting the way that she was, but he knew he would have to wait to see just how things would go with her parents in a few days, just so she could stop being so damn stubborn.