Chapter 2: Memory Loss

After S/N fell into the waterfall, S/N is laying on the shore unconscious as he starts to wake up. Then he slowly opens his eyes as he checks his surroundings.

S/N: "Where am I?"

Then he looks to see a crab as it pinched his nose, and he yelps in pain as he quickly gets up and pulls the crab off his nose, then the crab leaves. As that happened, S/N checks his surroundings again to figure out what is this place.

S/N: "What is this place?"

Then he looks to see a boat destroyed, and there's a sigh that says "S/N."

S/N: "S/N?"

He said as he decided to head into the forest. As he was walking, he heard something as he checks his surroundings. Then a plant-like monster appeared as this spooked S/N, and he starts to run away, but the monster blocks his way. Then the monster's body is separated revealing that there warriors wearing leaf-like clothing as they circle around S/N, and points their wooden spears and aims their bows at him.

As that happened, one of the warriors slowly walks towards him as it gets a better look at him.

S/N: "Uh... hi."

Then the warrior takes off it's leaf-like mask revealing itself to be a girl with blue skin just like S/N's, and she has dark blue hair with four pigtails.

S/N: "Your a girl?"

Then the other warriors took off their leaf-like masks and reveal they're also girls just like her, but with different hair styles.

S/N: "Huh."

???: "Who are you?"

She said as S/N is going to say his name, but all of a sudden he can't remember his name. Then a girl who is aiming a bow at him as she spoke.

???: "What are we going to do with this... thing, Smurflily?

Lily: "We'll take it to Smurfwillow. She'll figure out what it is."

She said as the girls takes S/N somewhere. Later, S/N and the others are still walking as S/N is trying to figure out of what happened, and how he can't remember anything. As he gets distracted, the girl with a green clover on her yellow-white hat as she pushed him a little.

???: "Keep moving."

Y/N kept on moving and something tells him that she doesn't like him. Then they stopped as Lily blows the horn, and the gate starts to open. As that happened, they went inside as S/N looks to see a village with houses hanging from branches, and other girls came out as they looked down at him. As S/N and the others stopped, the girls from the village are curious of what S/N is.

Girl 1: "What is it?"

Girl 2: "Is it a Smurf?"

Girl 3: "It doesn't look like it."

Girl 4: "Maybe it's food."

As they're checking him out, S/N starts to get annoyed.

S/N: "Okay, would you stop it."

He said as they stopped.

S/N: "And for the record, I'm not some it or thing. I'm a boy."

Then he hears giggling as he looks to see it's coming from a girl with a pink flower on her yellow-white hat.

???: "Boy. That's a funny word to say. Boy, boy, boy, boy, boy, boy-."

Lilly: "Take an easy, Smurfblossom."

Then they looked to see another girl came, but this one has white hair with pigtails, and a red hat.

???: "Smurfwillow."

Willow: "Smurfstorm. Is there anything you girls find where that scream came from?"

Storm: "Yes. We found this thing wony around, and it looks just like us, but different. It could be trouble."

She said as she moves out of the way to show S/N as Willow walks up to him.

S/N: "How are you people?"

Willow: "Sorry about that. Let me introduce myself. I'm Smurfwillow, and I'm the leader of the Smurfs."

S/N: "Smurfs... I never heard of them before."

Willow: "Do you have a name?"

S/N: "I... don't know."

Storm: "What the heck you mean you don't know?"

S/N: "Look, all I remember is that I woke up from shore with some boat debris, and all of a sudden I can't remember anything. I don't know what I am, and I don't know my name."

Then Willow thinks about this as she's got a theory.

Willow: "Come with me."

She said as S/N follows her.

S/N: "Where are we going?"

Willow: "To do some tests to see if my theory is right."

Later, Lily, Blossom, Storm, and the other girls are waiting outside as Willow and S/N came out of the house.

Lily: "Anything, Smurfwillow?"

Willow: "Well, my theory is correct. He has amnesia."

She said as the girls are surprised.

Willow: "He must of fall off a waterfall, and got hit in the head. So the only way to get his memory back is that he must know something to remember."

She said as the girls feel bad for him.

S/N: "So, what's going to happen to me?"

Willow: "I decided that you're going be staying here in Smurfy Grove."

S/N: "Alright. And for my name, I think it's S/N because as I woke up from shore, I saw a sign that says "S/N". I think that's my name."

Willow: "I think that name will suit you."

She said as they both smiled.

Willow: "Smurfblossom. Help, S/N to show around the village."

Blossom: "Sure thing. Hi, I'm Smurfblossom. It's nice to meet you. We know you met me, Smurflily, and Smurfstorm. And I can wait for you to meet the others, and you're going to love here. We have a -.",

Willow: "That's enough, Blossom."

Blossom: "Right, sorry. Come on, I'll show you around."

S/N: "Uh... Okay."

He said as he follows Blossom.

Blossom: "Yay! This is going to be fantastic"

As they Blossom and S/N left, Storm as some concerns as she speaks to Willow.

Storm:: "Are you sure this is a good idea, Willow?"

Willow: "I'm sure of it, Smurfstorm. I'm sure of it."