"I'm sorry Bucky, I didn't mean to upset you."

He smiles and lets go of my chin before leaning to kiss my forehead. "It's alright, baby-doll. I think I know how you can make it up to me." He flashes me a flirty smirk.

I smirk back at him, "yeah? How can I make it up to you?"

His eyes scan my body again, that devilish look flashing in his eyes. "I think you already know... on your knees."

The shower door slides open again and Steve looks at both of us, his eyes settling on Bucky's hardened length. "As much as I'd love to see what happens next, we have to go."

******************************

Devon POV:

I didn't know where they were going and I honestly didn't care. Amelia was going with them, which meant they'd all have a shadow today. How'd I get here? I followed the dark haired guy here from the apartment this morning. Figured it was only right since he spent the night invading our space.

The rage I felt seeing him freely walking around her place is indescribable. He had no right to go snooping around. All night I watched him pace around, touching her things, reading her work, laying in our bed. At some point the asshole even walked around with his shirt off after taking a shower. Do you know how hard it was to keep my cool?

I'm snapped back to reality when I hear her sweet voice, whining at them. My eyes widen when I look up and catch sight of her. One of them somehow managed to get her in a yellow sundress. I've known Amelia for years and I've rarely seen her wear dresses; it's always been jeans and a shirt. "Bucky, just tell me where we're going!" Her lips forming a cute pout, she spins around to look at them and leans against the car. Bucky? What a stupid name, makes him sound like a hick. I roll my eyes, she can't really be into these guys. They're idiots, a couple of dumb jocks.

The blonde guy smirks and opens the door. "Just hush, get in, and enjoy the ride. It'll be worth it, I promise, honey." Honey? Who the fuck does this guy think he is? Amelia sighs and slides in the backseat, the door closing behind her. The idiots smirk at each other before getting in their own seats and drive off. I start my moped and follow behind, making sure to stay just far enough back that they won't notice me.

An hour later, we're pulling up to an aquarium, one of the biggest in the city. I park a few spots away, watching as Amelia steps out of the car and stares up at the building. She's got the sweetest smile on her face. I get annoyed looking at it, knowing someone else is causing her to smile like that. It's almost sickening the way they look at her... like she's their pet, but she's not. She belongs with me- she belongs to me. She starts walking toward the entrance, following Steve. Poor thing... really does have lost puppy syndrome.

I can't lie, there's a jealous rage that comes over me every time I notice one of them touch her. I almost lose my cool completely when she takes one of their hands in each of her's, but I don't. I want her to have a decent day, even if we're separated by these dumbasses the whole time. It's almost like we're spending the day together.

Once we're inside, the crowds filter and separate through different corridors and pathways. It's easy to keep track of them, since they're both a little taller than most people. Amelia seems insistent on stopping at every tank and watching the fish swim. She takes her time reading the information cards and explaining something to Bucky before they continue walking around. I'm  getting tired of watching her interacting with them and I'm already over the amount of walking this little "date" requires. A part of me wants to give it up for the day but I'm caught up in her beauty as she walks around haphazardly, watching the life moving around her.