I hissed and walk back to my room and went on the bed to sit down. Taking up my phone I went on free fire and start playing to kill time.

Gamehead.

~
~
~

Rhianna Brown/Badgyal rere (17)POV12:20pm

POV
12:20pm

Calling amelia for the 5th time and didn't get her I start getting worried.

Rere uh gud skyler asked. Yeah. Uh sure cause uh look like sumn a badda uh.

Mi can talk to uh fi a minute sky I asked and she nod. In private. Oh ok give us a minute gize she said to the others while getting up and they nod.

Walking to the bathroom we entered and I looked around if there was anyone else here but it was empty.

What happened now sky asked. Mi nuh know but mi feel like sumn wrong wid Melia. Wah uh mean sumn wrong wid melia. Wah wrong wid har she asked now looking worried.

It's just dat mi notice she barely waa come a school and when she do come she look lost.

Mi a tell uh dis because mi know seh she open up to uh more than anybody else so mi just think maybe uh know sumn.

Well mi notice dem thing deh to yes but she nuh seh nothing to mi suh mi nuh know and uh know how she privative aready.

Mi just feel like she a guh through sumn and nuh waa tell we. She neva seh nothing to uh when uh drop har off yesterday??.

No not really, oh yes she actually did mention sumn to mi suh mi nuh know if a it a badda har. Wah she tell cause we really need fi talk to har.

Honestly rere mi nuh think it's in my place fi tell uno dat. A sumn bad sky. Rhianna when she feel like she ready fi uno know I'm sure she will tell uno. Oh okay.

Amelia nuh really tell people nuhn a mostly skyler uh wi see she talk to bout certain things.

But just check up pon har and mek sure she alright. Yea I will she said and we head back to were the others was.

Uh gov Jamal ask as skyler and I nod. Skyler went to sit down back beside him and he rest his hand on her thigh and smile.

Lover dem enuh under quite.

Sitting down I realized Jay and shanice was sitting very close and he then peck her on the lips and left.

Wait uno official I asked. Obviously Skyler said with a giggle and she nod. Mi rass suh how mi just a know bout dis a when it happened. Yesterday girl she said.