Casually, he undid a button on his wrist; proceeding to fold the cuff and roll the fabric sluttishly up his forearm. He repeated the action at the other side, completely un-phased that you had been rendered mute. "Was that not your intent? Or do I take liberties?"

Silently, you stood, letting the napkin in your lap fall to the floor. Loki smirked, resting smugly against the back of the chair. His gaze ran down the length of your body as you walked around the table, pausing to let him enjoy the view. You had chosen this dress with the heat of his breath on your neck in mind as he unzipped the back. All the way. Perhaps he would have kissed down the curve of your shoulder. Perhaps he would have slid his hands beneath the open fabric, around your waist, before it fell to his bedroom floor.

Perhaps, this would be even better.

"I couldn't take the risk of you being overcome by your gentlemanly nature when we got back to your apartment. Not again," you purred. The click of your heels twice on the terracotta tile made Loki straighten. He let out a strained chuckle, barely audible over the operatic crescendo playing somewhere on vinyl.

God, he was gorgeous.

You could now see the outline of his ferociously hard cock against the suit trousers. It stretched to his hip, thick and ready to fuck.
"Give me a little credit, darling" he chirped innocently, inhaling as you curled your fingers around his shoulder.
"Last week was our second date – I was respecting your Midgardian traditions, as inane as they may be." He looked up, smirking. But his forehead quivered. His brows, slanted ever-so. He was desperate.

You stood between his spread thighs, taking a moment to appreciate the lines of creased fabric thick against his legs. Curves of muscle were visible, twitching. He stared up at you with unbearable hungry. There was a flash of his tongue as he wet his lips, large palms sliding up the sides of your bare legs.

Up they went, pushing the hem of your tight dress higher. Loki groaned, feeling the lace tops of your garters. His brow furrowed as he travelled higher, discovering the taut suspender lines. You had come prepared. Fingertips sank into the flesh, the mild pain making you clench.
"You'll end me, darling," he breathed, hands settling around your hips. "I can tell."

Loki guided you onto his lap, pulling you into a devastating kiss. It was a mess of tongue and teeth and desperate desire, hands winding in hair and filthy moans filling the space between you. The god's fingers slipped between your splayed thighs, tracing the tips over your swollen pussy. The fabric separating his skin from yours was sodden. It tingled. Your breath hitched, moaning Loki's name into his open mouth. He smiled against the kiss, pausing to mutter in your ear like the sweetest demon.
"How ambrosial it is to hear my name on your lips with such...enthusiasm" he growled.

You began to thrust against his touch, cursing the care he was taking. Fingers pulsed in waves on your clit.
"Loki, please..." you whined, throwing your head back. Your lover's kisses traced down your neck, sucking against the skin. "As you wish," he muttered against your shoulder, free hand flying to his belt.

You looked down between your bodies. The sight of his upturned wrist, veins straining while he orchestrated the blossoming orgasm between your legs made you dizzy. Loki fluidly unbuckled himself, unbuttoning with a flick followed by the zippers hum. The god's pants were nasal, concentration knitting his brow as he pulled his cock out in a fist. It was as beautiful as you'd hoped it would be. The perfect length. The perfect girth; turgid veins decorating flawlessly velvet, alabaster skin.

A bead of pre-cum settled on the tip as Loki squeezed his foreskin upwards, meeting your eyes with what almost looked like nervousness. He pumped the fist down, meeting the base with a dirty groan from the back of his throat. You rubbed a thumb over the leaking tip, before drawing it to your lips. Loki watched, jaw slack, as you sucked it clean. His mouth formed the softest O, lines in his forehead deepening as he pulled your panties to the side. He rolled his knuckles through your folds, his breathing quick.