Deeper

Your face dipped beneath the still surface of water with every careful spread of your arms. There were sixty-four lengths in a mile. So far tonight, you had swum eighty-six. The calmness of the swimming pool on the second highest floor of the Tower had been a godsend while Loki had been away. It helped soothe your nervous heart and fill the empty nights - if not your empty bed.

An undercover operation; arms deals, shady characters with suspicion and murder baked in the soul. You felt a shiver roll down your spine as you dipped a final time beneath the surface. Your fingers wrapped around the cool ledge at the deep end, taking a breath before turning and readying to push away from the wall. And that was when you saw him.

Loki was leaning silently against one of the tall pillars surrounding the still water, reflections bouncing in ethereal waves across his face; eyes creased at the corners in a secret smile. He was half bathed in shadow, strands of hair hanging loose at his temples with the lengths drawn back into a ponytail. A perfectly fitted suit clung snug to his imposing body, the black material making him look like a shadow transfigured to flesh in the gloom. "Hello, love." he murmured, the echo carrying around the tiled space.

 "Stay where you are, please." he commanded calmly, seeing your excited failed attempt to hoist yourself up to the edge. "Right...there."

 You knew you should ask how the mission had gone. Quite well, you expected, considering he was back three days early. But right now, Loki clearly wanted to play. A thrill roared through your blood; hot and wild as the heels of his dress shoes clacked against the tiles with each measured stride. He paused at the precipice of the shallow end, leaning down achingly slowly and unlacing his brogues before slipping them off.

He knelt at the top of wide stairs which disappeared beneath the lapping surface, before rising to his full height. Nimble fingers moved to the buckle of an expensive leather belt, the whip as he yanked it from its loops making your pussy clench beneath the water. Loki's eyes never left yours as he unzipped the sinfully fitted trousers, letting them fall around his ankles. He stepped out, kicking them to the side.

You felt your grip against the ledge falter as he began to toy with the waistband of his black underwear. The smooth wall of the pool slipped against your back, making you kick your legs harder to stay afloat. The urge to begin swimming towards him was almost unbearable. You blinked as he peeled the tight cotton over his hipbones, toying with you as the waistband caught on his growing bulge before letting them fall to the ground. "Come to me, darling." he purred, his velvet voice seeming to fill every pocket of air all the way to the high ceilings. "Slowly." You swallowed the well of saliva that had formed on your tongue. God, how you loved him.

Stroke after stroke, you moved as slowly as you could while your heavy gaze bore into the sight of your god shrugging off the bespoke suit jacket. It joined the pile of discarded clothing on the floor before he reached up and pulled the hair-tie from its hold. Curls unfurled around his shoulders as long, pale fingers moved to the knot of his silk tie – digging in and releasing it with a firm yank.

Your breathing was completely out of time with your movements, the heavy throb of desire beating in your core seeming to pull you deeper. The water was treacle. Every brush of your arms that had felt effortless minutes before, now a mammoth task. He began unbuttoning his shirt just as you reached the halfway point.

 "Stop, please." he enunciated slowly, making your breath hitch as you splashed upright. Your hands grazed on the surface to the side, keeping yourself afloat as Loki began to descend into the gently lapping water.

 You bit your lip, seeing the curve of his muscular calves submerge as he made his way confidently down the stairs. Loki's cock was hardening furiously with anticipation, swelling with the same heat smouldering between your legs. It bobbed with every slow step. And he was still wearing the shirt. The half naked god waded through the shallows, pausing to dip himself once beneath the peaceful surface. He ascended soaking wet, throwing his sodden hair back over his shoulders.

The soaked white cotton clung to every valley in his chiselled torso, dark shadows visible through the shirt where the rock hard muscles dipped and rose. His hair wrapped in inky tendrils down his neck, drops of chlorinated water rolling over his cheekbones. He was so fucking beautiful. And he was all yours. In four effortless crawls, he reached you; the force of his strong arms wrapping around your waist as he kicked backwards pushing you against the nearest side of the pool. Loki's breath was hot against your wet skin as you spluttered, the intensity of his stare making you quiver in his arms.

"Norns, how I've missed you." he whispered with a groan, wet kisses trailing the angle of your jaw.