Prologue

"No way am I ever going to that place." I huffed.

"You haven't seen your brother for years, Kendall." My dad said picking at his food.

"Dad, remember what happened twenty two years ago?" I argued. "Innocent people are dead because of those things!"

"Owen's still alive." He stated.

"I don't want to go."

"Then what are you supposed to do for the next month?" Dad asked.

"Come with you to England."

"I'll be working the whole time, and I don't want you wandering off."

"How about I stay here?" I asked.

"No. You're going and that's final."

"I can give you one hundred reasons why I shouldn't go."

"You're exaggerating, Ken."

"It's dangerous, I can get killed, there are flesh eating monsters, no wifi, no unlimited food, it's really hot, I could have a heat stroke..."

"First of all, the park is protected by the military," He said. "Second, by the reasons you're giving me, it sounds like you really need to get out of the house."

"Dad, no. I'll do anything!" I pleaded.

"Too late now, Owen already bought your plane ticket and everything."

"Fine, but if I die-"

"You're not gonna die!" He rolled his eyes. "Stop being so pessimistic. Be positive!"

"I'm positive I will die." I said bluntly.

"You're overreacting, you really need to get outside."

"I sit outside sometimes."

"Start packing, Ken." Dad chuckled picking up the plates.

I groaned and stormed upstairs.

Out of all the places Owen had to work, it had to be Jurassic World. It could've been Disney World and train I don't know, seals, but no, he had to train freaking velociraptors at Jurassic World.

-

I know a lot of people are doing these stories where the girl is Owen Grady's sister/daughter and she works at the park and tours Zach and Gray. Zach and her fall in love while trying to survive the hybrid..

Anyways, I thought it would be fun because I like these stories even though it gets repetitive.

This is just a little disclaimer telling you that I'm not trying to be like others, I'm trying to make this as original as possible, and I hope you enjoy.

~COVER IS TEMPORARY~
IVE ONLY SEEN THE MOVIE ONCE (three weeks ago so i kinda forgot some parts) SO I APOLOGIZE IF I GET SOMETHING WRONG

Also I know this book is not Shawn related, I just wanna try something new

Okay sry for the long disclaimer hope u enjoy :)