As the evening progressed, the girls delved into a myriad of activities and games, each one adding to the laughter and camaraderie that filled the room.

They started with painting each other's nails, swapping stories and sharing secrets as they carefully applied coats of polish.

As the clock struck midnight, the girls found themselves in the midst of a spirited pillow fight, feathers flying as they whacked each other with abandon. Aurora's cheeks ached from smiling as she ducked and dodged, feeling a sense of pure joy wash over her.

Auroras phone buzzed, revealing a message

Walkie
Auri

Walkie
Auri

Walkie
Auri

Walkie
Auri

Walkie
Auri

Walkie
Auri

Walkie
Auri

Walkie
Auri

Auri
Hi

Auri
Hi

Auri
Hi

Auri
Hi

Walkie
I'm going to pick u up at 7 tomorrow okay bye bye

Auri
Okay ?

Auri
Walker

Auri
Okay then seven tmr bye

~💌~

Amelia's eyes widened in delight, a mischievous grin spreading across her face. "Well, well, well, it looks like our Aurora has a date.

Aurora blushed furiously, feeling a mix of embarrassment and excitement at the revelation. "Yeah, I guess I do," she admitted shyly.

Scar,wtt chimed in, her expression thoughtful. "You know, I always had a feeling something was brewing between you two.And anyway what if he asks you to be his girlfriend I mean you did already confess !"

Just then, Aurora's phone buzzed with a text message, and she couldn't suppress the smile that spread across her face as she read Walker's message. "Speak of the devil," she muttered under her breath, earning curious looks from her friends.

"What's going on?" Scarlett asked, leaning in with interest.

Aurora hesitated for a moment before deciding to share the news. "Walker just reacted to my message he's going to me talking me somewhere at 7