Chapter 1: A Rivalry is Born. A Promise Between Friends

Start from the beginning

Benimaru: Y'know, all that worrying will give you wrinkles.

Without looking, I dodge the whip that's heading towards me. I turn to give her a deadpan look.

Midnight: Don't say things like that! I'm an attractive, mature older woman, not some wrinkly old hag! Got it?!

Benimaru: Alright, now can I get back to this? I just need a few more tries, then I'll get something to eat.

Mdinight: You better, or Nezu might order Lunch Rush to force feed you so that you don't starve to death. Have fun, I have to get back to work.

I hear her heeled footsteps fade out. Turning back to face the boulder, I level my breathing and close my eyes. I feel energy flow into my sword again, as I shoot my eyes open.

Benimaru: Crimson slash!!

Slicing forward, a bright red, wave shaped beam shoots from the sword, flying towards the rock. But then, it disappears again.

Benimaru: RRRRGH! Forget it, maybe some food would do me good right about now.

I sheath my sword and turn to get something to eat. I walk the halls of U.A, heading for the lunch room. As I'm walking, I can't help but notice the constant eyes on me, as well as the numerous murmurs. I try my best to tune them out, but to little avail. Eventually I reach the lunch room where all the students have gone quiet. I sweep my eyes over the crowd quickly, before turning to the head chef, Lunch Rush.

 I sweep my eyes over the crowd quickly, before turning to the head chef, Lunch Rush

His food is truly amazing. Every time I think it can't get better, he surprises me.

Lunch Rush: Hey, Benimaru. Glad to see you remembered to eat today.

Benimaru: Well, Midnight basically threatened me to, but I'm here either way.

Lunch Rush: Yikes, I wouldn't get on her bad side. She gives me the chills sometimes. Anyways, I assume you'll have the usual?

Benimaru: If you don't mind, that'd be great.

Lunch Rush: One seafood platter, coming up.

I lean against the lunch counter as I wait for my order to be ready. Until, that is, I feel a tap on my shoulder. Turning, I end up facing a boy with strange looking blue eyes and blond hair.

 Turning, I end up facing a boy with strange looking blue eyes and blond hair