32 | Inside Their Hearts

Start from the beginning

Bhanu and Suthanu were welcomed warmly by their family in the palace , the spring afternoon made everything pleasant. After duely receiving blessings together , Suthanu performed the graha pravesha rituals as per customs. Her red hued foot dipped into the alta painting the color of eternal strength over Bhanu's soul as he walked beside her with a loving smile. His heart going out for his family that had given him a welcome beyond his dreams.

Further , Suthanu and Bhanu performed the rituals of a newly wed couple playing the game of finding the ring dropped into a golden vessel of milk and rose petals.

Suthanu had expected Bhanu to play around his mischief self in the ritual but he surprised her by not doing so and so for a change , she had taken the role to be the mischief monger taking Bhanu into surprise.

' Oh Lord Rudra ' , Bhanu tried to maintain his composure feeling Suthanu's palm caress his under the milk.Pradyumna kneeled down to Bhanu raising his eyes in question as Bhanu quickly shook his head gesturing nothing. Suthanu tried to mask her own smile. 

Bhanu looked at Suthanu with mock glare as Suthanu had to stop herself from giggling. Soon Suthanu handed over the ring in Bhanu's palm who was absolutely stunned and looked at her with soft eyes. He caught her palm in his , lifting the ring together. 

" So history repeats with the coming of other ideal couple , equal victory" , Revathi announced for Dwarka had almost witnesed the same for the consecutive weddings that had happened in it's place. 

All the royal queens had surrounded Suthanu bantering with glee as Suthanu had a shy smile since most of them were teasing her. The men had departed for their royal duties before Krishna had playfully declared that Bhanu can stay back with his siblings. 

" I think the heavens for giving me you Pitashri " , Bhanu had replied back just as playfully as Krishna did , not worrying about the teasing he would get from his siblings. Suthanu felt like running away that moment finding everyone pass her teasing smiles. 

Bhanu turned to Suthanu and when he found all his mothers and sisters look at her , he winked at Suthanu who had to stop her eyes from widening. Damn , looks like her mischief during the game fired back on her.

Dhruv and Pradyumna came to stand by Bhanu's side as he looked on with a smile at the ease with which her mothers and sister were making his bride feel home. Suthanu's smile warmed his heart and since she had decked up with her wedding dress for the ritual of Graha pravesha just as he did - he couldn't help but gaze at her lovingly. 

" New bridegroom , won't you say anything ? " , Dhruv's question made Pradyumna too tilt towards Bhanu whose smile never faded.

" I have so many emotions coursing through me at this moment " , Bhanu looked at Dhruv next at Pradyumna , " I will put it in short , Jyesht Bhrata. If someone asks how my life looks like , there it is...my WIFE who stands as the very reflection of it. My wife...".

Bhanu whispered the last two words in a softer tone letting every emotion claim him. His Thanu which began from the tiny word called Indradhanush to his friend , to his love and now his life...his wife. 

The chamber breathed with the air of love , every emotion found its melody in the symphony of their shared love, painting a picture of a love that transcended time and space, a love that breathes life into their souls.