I stoop up:"well I need to go right now, I will visit you soon ok! Take care".

"Hai (y/n) san!".

Meanwhile......

Kocho shinobu was in the main headquarters on her knees while talking to Oyakata sama.reporting her activities.

Kagaya said calmly:"I believe everything is fine with my children, Tanjiro and Nezuko as well"

Shinobu replied :" hai Oyakata sama, Tanjiro is healing right now as well as his friends, he has a pure soul and I believe he can get stronger".

"Indeed, his meeting with Muzan and the fact that his sister don't eat humans, I believe in him".

Shinobu said:"yes Oyakata sama you are right"   .Shinobu was waiting to tell him about something

Kagaya smiled:" what is it Shinobu? Do you have something to say?". Kagaya always knows if his Hashira children want to ask him for something.

Shinobu smiled too:"hai Oyakata sama, I want to talk to you about the sun and the wind hashiras problem".

Kagaya said:" did they get into another fight again? "

"No Oyakata sama,they didn't argue at all,But I can feel the hatred and tension between them, even without them speaking but the air around them is heavy, they really can't stand each other at all. That's why me and the other hashira have a solution".

Kagaya was waiting for her to talk , then she said:" Oyakata sama with all my respect, can you send (y/n) and Sanemi on a mission together?".

Kagaya said :"yes my child I can, but what are you thinking by sending them together, Sanemi and (y/n) are my best Hashira and the strongest one, one of them is enough for a mission,Although I wish they can cooperate".

"I know Oyakata sama,But arranging them on a mission together may strengthen their relationship. Their relationship is very tense, and I am sure that if it were not for the corps’s rules, they would have killed each other. But we thought that the best solution for them to cooperate together is for them to go on a joint mission. Whether they like it or hate it, they will have to cooperate. Perhaps this is the case.  It will fix their relationship a little".

Kagaya didn't say anything while Kocho keep talking:"I know they can't stand each other, but I'm sure that if they faced the demons, they would have to work together, because their enemy is the same".

Kagaya smiled happily:"Shinobu, You are really a very smart girl. Indeed, it is a wonderful idea. You are right. If they do not like each other, but against the demons, they will have a different opinion. Thank you, Shinobu. I will prepare a suitable mission for them.Just do not tell Sanemi or (y/n) about it.When the time is right, we will put them on hold".

Shinobu smiled:" thank u Oyakata sama, I will go right now, excuse me". Then she bowed and quickly left.

Kagaya said:"I hope Sanemi will accept (y/n) again.....".

Once Shinobu steps inside her estate, she went directly to the room  Where injured slayers are treated, she found Tanjiro talking to Murata ,Inoske was sleeping , (y/n)sitting in a chair  talking with Zenitsu and Aoi.While Aoi was trying to make Zenitsu take his medicine

"EEEYYYAAAAA,I DON'T WANT TO TAKE IT, IT'S SO DISGUSTING!".

"Zenitsu! Stop yelling we are the hospital!"

Aoi san said reproachfully: This is necessary. Don’t you want to be healed?(y/n) san!, do something!!  I can no longer bear his misery".

I looked at him:"Ni Zenitsu,Your arms have become very short!  How are you going to get the girl of your dreams when you look like this? I mean, I wouldn't date a guy with short arms, that's weird" I smirked.

Zenitsu looked scared:"NOOOOO (Y/N) SAN!!!!! YOU ARE SO MEAN TO MEEE!!! ,I GOT POISONED DURING THE FIGHT!DON'T I DESERVE A LITTLE SUPPORT!".

"Ara,Ara! What's going on here, you all seems fine!,that's great!".

I looked at Kocho while she was smiling happily, sometimes I felt this girl is faking her smile and personality, well at least she is a good person, but in weird way. I let Zenitsu arguing with Aoi and turned towards Shinobu

"Kocho san, how was your meeting with Oyakata sama?".

"It's was normal,Ni (y/n) san,how are you doing?is everything fine with you?you still have some problems with Shinazugawa san?"

I frowned:"I am doing great,well speaking of the devil, he still want to have problems with me, but I swear I won't hesitate beating his ass to death next time, and I mean it".

"Ara Ara (y/n) san, Although you seems mysterious but you can be dangerous sometimes, try to get along side with him,sure he has a dirty mouth,but he isn't that bad! Right?".she smiled but I swear that is her way to mock me.

"Huh,quite being funny, leave this topic, anything new?".

She sat beside me:"No everything is the same, just waiting for my next mission, what about you (y/n) san?, when will you go to your next mission?".

I narrowed my eyes, I felt like she is hiding something from me, asking me about my next mission,Giyuu san was right, they are planning to send me with that white haired bastard, well over my dead body!!!!!

I sighed:"well I got none those days,only small reports of lower rank demons, which can be dealt with even without using breathing style, nothing special"

I raised my eyebrows looking at her
suspiciously :"why are you asking anyway? Is there is something I should know but you deliberately hide it from me?".

She flinched:"Oh no nothing at all!Ara Ara (y/n) san! You are really a careful girl, you don't have to worry too much, I wish you good luck in your next mission! Sayonara!" She quickly excused her self and take a step outside the room.

Sometimes she becomes too annoying, But now I have to think of a plan to avoid any mission with the Wind Hashira. Right now I am free, but it will be too late for me if Oyakata-sama sends me on a mission, because I can't refuse then, so I have to find a mission before that happens, that's right, I will search for a mission myself.

"(Y/n) san? ....oi (y/n) san are u ok??(y/n) san???...." I heard Zenitsu talking.

I turned around:"Oh sorry Zenitsu I zoned out" I stood up.

"Alright all of you, When you are completely healed, I will be responsible for your training. You cannot return to the battlefield immediately after resting!".

Tanjiro smiled:"Hai (y/n) san!!"

Inosuke was quite,since when that beast can be quite!

"NOOO! I DON'T WANT TO TRAIN!!!! after that fight I figured I could have just DIE! I COULD HAVE DIE SINGLE! I WANT TO GET MARRIED AND LIVE HAPPY!! (Y/N) SAN ! AOI SAN! ANYONE PLEASE MARRY MEEE!!!!

I sighed:"too bad"...

To be continued.....

                      Taisho secrets

⏩ Nezuko likes to play with (y/n)'s hair because it's so soft.

⏩ When (y/n) kicked Sanemi from behind, Yorrichi felt proud, but soon he felt bad about him.

⏩ Genya was in a mission and he is coming back directly to the butterfly estate.