Meeting Adrien again

Belle was in the Library Marinette glared at the girl Marinette hide from Chloe and Emilie  she heard belle giggled and she saw a blonde they wer both laughing," I'm going to get a book be right back." she chuckled," okay." Adrien was getting a book that he saw he removed it and saw Marinette,"huh?" the both said," Are you okay?" he took his earbuds out of his ears," oh, uh...me?' (A/n: no he meant the wall stupid)," Are you crying?"  What? No, I'm not! Um..." she was making excuses Adrien was sitting back down with Belle Marinette was being a stalker they were giggling and laughing Marinette stuck her head out of the bookshelf and then she went to the other side and leans and she fell Belle looked at her in digust," Marinette?" she was studdering,"come on Adrien let's go. I've heard bad things about her." okay?" Adrien said in confusion he walked with her Marinette was sad that he left,"she is so weird."  she nods in agrrement," Anyways see you Adrien." she gives him a kiss on the cheek he blushed," Later." Hey, bro!" Scuse, me! Sorry!" Sorry!" Bummer you're missing all the action, man" Yeah, it's kinda lonely in there." he thought of Belle again and blushed," Yo, there's Opening tommrow. You should come with." There's some sick new rides, dude. It'll be awesome." You know that I'm here for you, right?"   All right, dude." he walked away sadly.