CHAPTER 4-TAYLOR

I see through the door peep hole and find Matthew waiting outside with what looked a wine bottle. I open the door and stare at him, more like glare. He now wore a dark jeans with a blue shirt that said "full stomach". He had neatly combed his hair as if he was ready for something.

"What brings you here sunshine? It's not morning hours yet" I say him and he smiles, self inviting himself in by pushing the door open.

" It's Night Moonlight, You must be forgetting I was promised a dinner. And being your next door neighbor I can smell the delicious food all the way across the balcony. Olivia wasn't lying was she? When she said you make the most delicious food ever. So what did you make. You bought meat earlier. Is it there? Also since you call me sunshine, I'm going to call you Moonlight...you know... because it's opposite, like how we are in personality..." He says as he walks from the main door, keeps the wine on the table and walks to the open kitchen and opens the lid to the utensil, his eyes popping out as he looked at me.

"Meatball curry with cheese mashed potatoes and rice! Where have you been my whole life!?" He says dreamily. I really wanted to kick him out, that I never agreed to have dinner together but after seeing he really wants to eat my food, I don't have the heart to be rude to him.

"Take a seat, I'll serve." is what I say instead and he happily sits on the 6 seating dinning table.

"So are you staying all alone here or Olivia moving in too?" he asks as I set the plates and food on the table.

"For now just me." I say, trying not give more information than needed, it was already bad that a stranger was having dinner in my house.....plus I've seen too many crime videos amd documentaries

"I see. I think you should get a roommate. There are two rooms here and a huge living room. It must be lonely here" he says.

" I like lonely. Anyways. How did you and Liv became friends?" I ask him instead  diverting him from asking about me.

"Well, we just clicked randomly. I was hitting on her and she goes like she is into guys who save people, not thick head sports person and I go like how is it possible that such a gorgeous girl is not affected by a single hockey player, with all these muscles. I tries to pursue her  trying to change her mind that we sports people are indeed smarts. Lets say it turned out bad" he says as I finally sit down and raise my brows in amusement.

"Go ahead. I'd love to see how you humiliated yourself.  Please tell me you knew she graduated in MBA degree from Harvard on pure scholarship with solid 4.9 GPA" I say him and he scrunches his nose.

"Someone's obsessed with Olivia, I'll make sure to tell her she's got a fan. Moving on. Yes I humiliated myself but hey look on the brigher side I got an awesome friend in return. Who wants relationship when you can have best relationship in the form of friendship!" He says and my mind  goes to Trevor but I immediately shake my head, I am not going to let him ruin my mind.
Matthew takes his first bite and moans in delight and he Points to the food, 

" I am going to come here every single day for the food! This is the best food I have ever eaten! You should try being a chef!" he says and his reaction almost makes me smile. Key word-almost.

I already work as a part time at a cafe but I don't tell him that. The next few minutes goes in me eating silently and him literally moaning at each bit.

"Dude...can you please tone down on the moaning, it's getting uncomfortable" I finally say him and he leans back on his chair and smirks.

"Uncomfortable or should I say-" he says but I raise my hand stopping him
"I swear if you say another pun I'll immediately take away your plate." I warn him and he raises his hand and then quickly finishes his food. We stay quite the entire time. Eating food was the last thing in my mind. Matthew might appear like a sunshine personality but i don't know the guy at all and all those crime documentaries started playing in my mind.