I'm begging you

It was a normal day in the daycare. Eclipse kidnapping everyone and moon having to fight for them. Then the owner of Fazbear walks in. Demanding to see everyone. They were forced into the office of the CEOS. She demanded that solar made everyone into a girl. They were making them famous pop stars. They're gonna outshine the pizza ex with their mega plex and sunny side cafè.

"WHAT! Your FUCKING INSANE. You want me to put my family through more shot than you already do!?" Solar yells, immediately met with a control shock bribing him to his knees.

"That's no way to talk to your boss. Now your all gonna do this correct? Good. Solar I expect you to start working the second your asses get to PS. Mkay?"  The CEO says, not giving them much of a choice. "Now drag your little friend back to the pizza plex and GET TO WORK." She yells throwing a glass cup at moon. Thankfully he dodged it.  

"Whatever you say bit-"  he is met with a controlled shock, falling into suns arms. "Y-yes ma'am" he responded weakly with anger in his voice.

(I'm gonna put this under sun moon so it has a higher change of being seen)

At Parts and Service

Moon is on the chair being worked on by solar, he was completely shut off as he was having ruin work on his code fixing the programming. Solar has earth next to him to help build the body correct and "adjust" every part correctly. That was till he got a message explain how sun and moon would basically be sex bots at night, they sent the other designs aswell. They were both mortified. 

"THE FUCK!?" Solar yells. "They're giving me more work AND MORE UNNECESSARY DETAILS ON THE BODY AND THEY WANNA MAKE THEM-" he yells even louder this time. He shoved his face into his hands. Exhausted and mad. "Solar- I think that we better start working faster and hurry up with the design if we wanna live. So can we get over this gruesome fact? I know it's a lot but moon needs to see this." Earth tells Solar worriedly.

  "Super sorry to interrupt this awful conversation but this means I have to program a lot of new data I to everyone. And earth is basically getting a personality change. She's gonna be so much more tough? If that's the right word I assume. I could always make a change for you earth! But to my understanding we're gonna have to get eclipse to because the CEO knows about him aswell..."  Ruin speaks up, interrupting the conversation between the two. "WHAT THE FU-" solar says for the 7th time that day.

2 hours later 

"Solar we're done with moon! I'm so excited!!!" Earth exclaims, knowing damn well she didn't build shit. "Turn him on!"

(4711 words!)