Chapter 1 : rainbow room

Start from the beginning

Someone walks up to eleven, he taps her on the shoulder. "Eleven, it's time for your test." she gets up and walks away with the man, leaving the room.

I start to continue to play with the blocks until the lights start to flicker. I look around scared, then the lights go out. I stand up, more terrified then even. Then it flashes to dim lighting, but it's cold.

Every thing is covered with vines.. Or something, I start to look around seeing nobody else is in the room with me. "Hello?" I walk to the door not stepping on the, vines..

I step out of the room, the Hall ways are dark and cold. "Hello? Is anybody there?" the lights starts to flicker again.

Instead of the room going pitch black it goes back to normal. The hallway isn't cold anymore, no vines are anywhere and it's not dark.

I look back at me and see kids in the rainbow room. I turn back around to see someone walking out, they turn to look at me.

"19 what are you doing out of the rainbow room?" they asked.

"I.." I look around the room in confusion, what happened? "I don't know.." the person signed, "well I was gonna get the other kids anyways so c'mon, let's go eat dinner ok?"

They walked ahead of me and I followed, still looking around in confusion.

As the person says it's dinner time we all head into the Caffetirea to eat.

✧༺♥༻✧

After dinner people start to walk each of us into our rooms, once we get to my room the doctor gets out some medicine. "Ok 19, you know the drill. Medicine and then bed" I didn't like the medicine.

It always tasted disgusting, to bitter for me. I shake my head, the doctor sighs. "C'mon 19, it's new medicine. It's not as bad as last time." I look at them, and at the medicine. I then put my hand out trusting them.

They give me the pill and a glass of water, I take the pill and drink the water. "Ok 19, now time for bed" they hand me my plushie and tuck me in bed.

As soon as they turn on my nightlight, turn off the light and close the door. I start to think about what I saw.. What was that even about?

As I thought more of it I started to feel more tired, falling asleep with my stuffed animal.

⚠︎

1 year later | 1983 | now..

Will byers ♫ pov
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

The campaign is getting close to the end, even if it's a school night it's still fun to play with everyone. We suddenly get to the part where we're challenged by the demegorgan.

"Oh shit" Dustin said as Mike slammed the demegorgan piece down.

"We're finished" Lucas said, Lucas and Dustin started arguing on whether to fireball him or cast protection.

"THE DEMEGORGAN IS DONE WITH YOUR SILLY BICKERING IT STOMPS CLOSER TOWARDS YOU" Lucas then yells "fireball him!!" with Dustin still saying cast protection.

I throw the dice in a panic, they fall off the table.
"Shit where did it go!?" Lucas said while all of us are looking for the dice. "Is it a 13?!" Dustin yellled while looking for the dice still.

"I. Don't. Know!" we were all looking for it until Mike went out of the basement to talk to his mom.

I found the dice but by the time I did we all have to go home. We all left mikes basement and went to the garage, once Mike got back everyone else got a head start. I got on my bike and I looked at Mike as he stood next to me.

"It was a 7" Mike hummed in confusion. "The demegorgan, it got me." I put my feet on the peddles. "Well see ya later!" I then peddle off on my bike catching up with the others.

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

I catch up with Lucas and Dustin, "alright guys I'mma go" Lucas then turned to go to his house.

"Hey will? First one to my house gets any comic" I look at Dustin for a second. "any comic?" I ask, he says yes.

I peddle faster to his house. "ILL TAKE YOUR X-MEN 134!!" I start to peddle ahead hearing him saying "son of a bitch!!" I could barely hear him as I peddle ahead.

I then see this weird figure blocking the way, all I know is that it's not human. I get scared and swerve into the forest on the side of the road.

I fall of my bike, I quickly get up and run to my house.

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

Once I get to my house I quickly get inside Chester starts to bark. It probably followed me, I run outside to the shed where I know we have a gun.

I quickly close the door and grab the gun. I panickly point the gun at the door incase it comes inside.

I suddenly hear this loud buzzing sound from the lights, I look up to see what it is and the next thing I know. I'm gone.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

"Jonathan? Where's will?"

Hope you guys enjoyed!! Also the reason your name is 19 is because I just searched up how many kids were in the lab and it said 18 so I thought you would be 19. Since this is based off of strange things it is gonna focus on a lot of different characters instead of you but you'll still be in it dw!!

Word count : 1374

Originally published : 3/23/24

All information is from Google so correct me
(Even though I have watched the show)

🌀