23

when you are in heat, you have to consider the occasion.

Previous chapter

‌catalogue‌‎‍record‎

‎Seal‌‍noodle‌‌

Next chapter

 [Add bookmark] 

The company deserves a gym.

Moreover, I originally ran a security company, and almost most of my employees were members of the Black Panthers.

Therefore, the gym not only covers an area far larger than that of ordinary companies, but is also fully equipped and of high quality.

It was office hours at this time, and there was no one in the gym - mainly because the Black Panther members all had their own things to do and were not usually in the company.

If someone who doesn't know walks into the company, they might mistakenly think that I have opened some kind of fraudulent leather goods company.

But this is all too far.

The most important thing right now is the competition between me and Song Haotian.

We are both top-notch figures in our respective fields, and our skills are both unparalleled. It is difficult to tell the difference between us.

It's just that he and I have our own strengths.

Song Haotian was good at assassination, he was quite agile, and his attacks were ruthless and accurate, all of his moves aimed at the vital points.

I am good at output in team battles, with strong explosive power and plenty of endurance.

I firmly believe that as long as I keep spending, I will definitely gain the upper hand.

But the question is, how long will this take?

I don't want to harp on, but it's hard to tell the winner in a fight.

As a result, I got a wrong idea.

I used a trick called "monkey picking peaches", focusing on Song Haotian's "vital gate" - this is the most vulnerable part of a man's body, more fragile than his heart.

At least the heart is protected by a layer of skin and bones, but the man's cock and butt are completely exposed outside the body, so he can hit it with precision.

However, it turned out that I had adopted the wrong strategy.

Although Song Haotian's "peach" was indeed "picked" by me, he didn't jump in pain, but directly pressed it into my hand.

Not only was he hard, but he also grunted coquettishly, then put his arm around my waist and said, "Lu Feifan, are you too coquettish? Are you going to touch your dick even in a fight?"

Holy shit!

Who is making a fuss?

I'm not touching your dick, I'm attacking it!

I was so angry that I exerted some force on my hands.

"Well……"

Song Haotian snorted, his cheeks stained with sweat and a thin blush after the fight.

His penis swelled rapidly in my hand.

Oh shit!

I made a mistake!

This dog's pussy didn't hurt when I pinched it, but it felt good when I pinched it.

Now I really jumped into the Yellow River and couldn’t wash myself away.