Chapter 19: Never-Ending Nightmare (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

Y/n knew that he did wanted this never-ending nightmare to end, and the only way to that.............is to accept that he's now a Smiling Critter. What choice does he have.

(Back in the real world)

Y/n slowly wakes up from his power nap and this time, he felt rested and didn't wake up from another nightmare, if he called his recent dream a nightmare.

Y/n: (Yawns) What did I miss?

FrownyFox: I finished our task and we're about to meet ollie? How are you feeling, brother?

Y/n: I'm feeling....okay....I felt really weird in my current condition....but I don't know if I should just leave and join them or not.

Miss Delight: We're almost out of here, Y/n.We just need to meet the ollie for him to thank us for doing the job for him.

Then with that, the two of them made it to the Top Floor as they went inside the factory to meet ollie as they found themselves inside Ollie's office as well as all of the TVs where he was watching them ever since they both entered the factory through the garbage chute.

FrownyFox: So that's how he managed to keep an eye on us ever since we got here through the trash chute.

Y/n: Yeah...(Calls out) Hello? Ollie? Are you in here?

Then FrownyFox gently put down Y/n for him to walk as he is having a bit of a hard time using his new legs to walk on, but he's starting to get the hang of it for a at least 30 seconds until he can finally move again.

FrownyFox: You alright, bro?

Y/n: Yeah, I'm ok. I'm not so used to walking in my current form. (Calls out for the ollie Again) Hello? Ollie? We made it all the way up here to meet you. So, can you please, reveal yourself to us?

Then they see someone at the desk by the balcony showing the great view over the factory as they finally get to meet ollis, face-to-face as he started speak.

Ollie: At last....we meet face-to-face. I have long been expecting this moment to finally meet you two after all of the trouble you both went through...it's time the secrets and freedom that you both seek be revealed to you two.

Y/n: Oh, thank God! Finally! You would not believe all of the danger we both went through today to get the heck out of this factory.

FrownyFox: Yeah, but it all be worth it in the end once we get you back to normal and get back home.

Miss Delight: indeed, I can't wait to see the shing sunlight.

Ollie: You three will get what you wanted, but before I let you both have your freedom and independence after completing the mission I gave you two to perform, it's time I formerly reveal....my true identity to you two.

Then, ollie turned his chair over to face the duo before turning back and revealed himself.....

Parker: Y/n....FrownyFox.....miss delight...........I am a Smiling.

Y/n/FrownyFox/miss delight: WHAT???!??!

Parker: Surprised to see me you three! I must say, I appreciate you three completing the mission and getting rid of those pesky vermin away from catnaps loyal subjects.

Y/n: You mean the CEO, the tasks and that monster that looked like.....CatNap? Did we.....kill her?!

Parker: Are you referring to the monster that was in your dreams that looked exactly like your best friend? No, I'm afraid that monster that you both fought against, before I took her out was a failed experiment conducted by my rival company, Destructro Inc. They should've known better than to take one of the CatNap dolls to conduct mad scientist type experiments on the while bringing back your childhood bully, Billy Mason from the dead to wreak havoc in the factory until you both managed to take it out. He's been causing a lot of problems ever since he started causing trouble in the Counselor's office before, we had to lock him up in one of the inescapable jail cells.