Jealousy

Next morning

Kainaat woke up in her room and realize she had shooting today. Her eyes widened as she looked at the clock. She found aditya sleeping beside her.

"Adi" she called out. "What do you need?" He asked, his voice barely above the whisper as he was still sleepy. "Get your hands off me, god you are so annoying" she said her voice filled with fake exasperation. He chuckled at that and looked at his phone.

"Oh it's 12" he said as his voice filled with realization. "Exactly tube light , now get off i want to get ready for the day ahead. I have to get to the hotel for the movie shooting. It's starting soon, and I can't afford to be late."

Aditya nods in understanding, his protective instincts kicking in as he rises from the bed to join her.

Aditya: "I'm coming with you. And I'll let Dad know too. He mentioned having a meeting with the BCCI, so we can all go together."

Kainaat's heart swells with gratitude as she realizes that Aditya is willing to accompany her, despite his own busy schedule. With a sense of relief, she quickly gets ready, knowing that she has her brother by her side to support her through whatever challenges the day may bring.

As they navigate the bustling streets of the city, Aditya's attempts to navigate the traffic are met with colorful commentary from their parents, who seem to have a penchant for backseat driving.

Kainaat's mother, couldn't resist making playful jabs at Aditya's driving skills.
"Aditya beta, you drive like you're trying to break a land speed record! Slow down before you give your poor mother a heart attack." She said making kainaat chuckle

Aditya rolls his eyes in mock exasperation, his grip tightening on the steering wheel as he navigates the crowded streets with exaggerated caution.

Aditya: "Mom, I'm driving perfectly fine! Besides, we have to get Kainaat to her movie shooting on time."

"That's right! Can't keep the Bollywood star waiting, can we? Who knows, maybe you'll make a cameo appearance, Aditya!" Their dad said chuckling

**********************

As Kainaat enters the dressing room, a rush of nerves courses through her veins, mingling with a sense of resignation as she prepares to don the costume chosen by the director.

With a heavy sigh, she quickly changes into the outfit—a very short skirt paired with a matching crop top—feeling a twinge of discomfort at the revealing nature of the ensemble.

As Kainaat descends the stairs to join the shooting, her heart skips a beat as she catches sight of the entire cricket team,engaged in conversation with her family.

A wave of apprehension washes over her as she realizes that she will have to face them in her revealing costume, with no choice but to embrace the role she has been given.

Kainaat ignored everyone and straight went to the co actor and the director wearing the revealing outfit.
"Hey girl looking sexy" pranav, her co actor said while giving a swat on her arm.

"2 minute ruk ja tera saara sexy nikal jaayega ek baar papa aur adi ne dekh liya toh" she thought while forcing a smile and keeping herself composed.

"Okay silence everyone" director called for silence signaling it's the start of the scene gathering all the eyes in the room settled on kainaat and pranav.

They both got prepared to enact the intimate moment scripted for them—a kissing scene that promises to be the climax of the scene.

Pranav kept his hands on her bare waist which made shivers of disgust run down her spine. He leaned in to kiss her.