Wednesday, March 14, 1152 A.D

The Clergy is technically like my boss. I fancy the clergy. The clergy does not fancy me. The clergy is Christian. Homosexuality is a sin and people should be punished for it. The Clergy cannot fancy me. I don't think homosexuality is a bad thing. Partially because I am homosexual. It is a way of expressing love to one person of the same sex. I am not punished because nobody knows I am a homosexual. Nobody knows that I am a homosexual. No one knows that I fancy the clergy. The people do not know me. It is difficult to know the deep secrets of a person if they do not know the facts about them. People don't know how to find secrets from people without finding their diary. A person hides all their deepest secrets in their diary. If they hide the diary from the people nobody can find their secrets. No one knows where my diary is. I know no one knows where my diary is. If the people found my diary they would know I am a homosexual. If the people found out I was homosexual then people would tell Christians. If the people tell the Christians then I would get killed. The clergy needs me to get back to work. I need to hide this diary from the people so they don't find out I am a homosexual. Farewell to all.