Fate has brought us together

They were stood in a huge semicircle. 'Welcome to the opening of SOS SMP!' Fwhip said, and everyone cheered in unison. 'Grab a fate coin and some steak...'

---

Shelby, having started out late, set work on her house right away, getting scammed by Oli in the process for her shield (and also becoming friends with him).

The thought of revival kind of irked her out. She'd never minded ghosts or ghouls for some reason, or even possesion, but it was weird how you could just poof back to life. Like life itself was a plaything, and they were pulling the strings. She put the finishing touches on her roof and climbed down to admire her handiwork. She was doing some work on her garden, about to go fetch some materials when she spotted pillagers.

A shiver of deja Vu went up her spine as she walked past them. A guy ran up to her.

He had grey hair, a purple jacket and a crown. 'Uh hi- you're Shubble right? I don't think we've met.'

'Yeah, I am, do you need something?' She asked.

'No, actually, I'm just doing favours for everyone, so- uh- do YOU need something?'

'I've been needing glowstone.' She gestured to her window on the side of her house.'

'Nice house by the way!' He commented.

'Thanks.' Shelby said happily.

She sent him on his way and checked her communicator.

1 new chat from Oli. 

She opened her comms and found way too many messages.

Oli: Guys someone just broke in

Oli: help

Oli: im watching them

Oli: THEY TOOK MY FLOWERS

Oli: NOOOOOOO MY BLOSSOMS

Oli: I AM BUT A MERE BLOSSOM BOY

Oli: WHWYYYY

Oli: SOMEONE HELP ME

Oli: SHELBYYYYYYYYY

Oli: PIX?

Oli: SAUSAGEEEEEEEEEEEE?

Oli: help hlep help help help help

She closed her communicator and ran over to Oli's house. 

Oli was sitting near his pig, Pix comforting him and patting him on the back.

'Hey Shelby.' He said in the most depressed tone Shelby had ever heard him use.

'Hi Oli. Do you want me to go check out the scene?' She asked, looking around.

'Yeah, it's in my secret base, you know where that is right?'

She nodded and headed to the spruce forest.

Rustle.

She whipped her head around.

Crack.

She saw a blur of pink and a trail of flowers. She followed it, running as fast as her legs could take her. They were right ahead, probably in reach-

WHAM.

She tripped, skidding across the icy floor with a groan. She'd let Oli down and scraped her knee. Great.

The robber slowly stopped and headed back towards her. Shelby was confused as they knelt down, face covered by a black mask, and took some bandages out of their belt.

She slowly scrambled away, getting on her feet, her knee throbbing.

The robber put their hands up, gesturing to the bandages. 

'Alright. You fix my knee or whatever, you give the blossoms back to Oli, happy happy days. Ok?'

The thief nodded. Shelby slumped against a tree, the robber gently putting bandages around the cuts after disinfecting it.

Shelby got up. 'Ok now you can retur- HEY!'

The robber was running away, over the hill. They stopped. 'SORRY PRETTY LADY, I NEED THESE FOR THE BLOSSOM BANDITS! THANKS, CUTIE!'

Shelby groaned as she watched them sprint away, a pink blush spreading on her face

Ooooh someone has a crushhhh!

She mentally told herself to shut up and made her way back down to Oli's base.

---

541 words! how we feelin bout this new book?

it was a bit rushed, but there'll be more detailed chapters later :D

Drink water (or anything really, fanta is lovely), eat food, sleep and take care <33/p