Chapter-3

"so me and Aoi decided that Y/n you should still continue school. Since you have to go to school for only 2 and half months? Right? Till then I don't think your baby bump will show. And since it's winter wear baggy tops and no one will notice if you are careful." Ruka Y/n's mom said, staring at her daughter who looked like she was about to cry again.

"Okay... Thanks mom" Y/n thanked her. Smiling softly.

"I'm still mad at you, Y/n."

"Oh..."

Oikawa looked at Ruka-san then back at Y/n. He held her hand from below the table and mouthed her 'its okay'.

Y/n nodded her head and they all started to eat their dinner.

After dinner, Y/n and Ruka-san were getting ready to leave.

"Y/n... Stay here tonight..." Oikawa said, holding her hand and pulling her towards him.

"Tooru, their house is right next to us why would you want her to stay? You guys literally live together." Aoi-san said as she tried to pull him away from Y/n.

"I know but I wanna stay with Y/n tonight."

Y/n looked at her mom, looking if she would let her stay.

"Sure, if you want to stay you can." She said, while putting on her shoes. "Just make sure Tooru, when she wakes up make some hot water and after her morning sickness and vomiting make her drink the hot water." She added as she stood by the door looking at them. "And you guys have school tomorrow. Make sure you don't skip school too. I'll talk to school saying Y/n is having some health issues so let her go to the restroom whenever she wants to."

"Okay, Ruka-chan. I'll make sure she drinks plenty of water. And don't worry we won't skip school." Oikawa said, smiling at Ruka-san.

"Okay then... I'll go now."

"Ruka-chan..."

"Hmm?"

"Thank you..."

Ruka-san looked back at him and smiled. "make sure you take good care of her."

"I will,"

"Okay then" She smiled at them again and left closing the door behind.

"Will? You guys will keep standing there or go to sleep?" Aoi-san asked.

"We are going to bed now mom" Oikawa said, walking away while holding Y/ns hand. After walking into his room. He sat Y/n down on his bed. "You are probably tired right, baby? So let's sleep now, okay?" He caressed her cheeks.

"Mhm kay"

.
.
.

Next morning Y/n woke up first feeling nauseous. She ran to the bathroom and threw up.

As soon as Oikawa felt Y/n moving he got up too and followed her. He held her hair and rubbed her back while she continued to throw up.

"Tooru..." After she was done she leaned on him. "I feel so tired... And hungry..."

"Okay then let's wash our face and  have breakfast, kay?"He said as pulled her up. They washed their faces and brush their teeth.

"Tooru." Y/n looked at Oikawa.

"Okay okay" he said before picking her up in bridal style and walking downstairs where Aoi-san was already there making breakfast for them. "Morning mom," He then placed Y/n on the couch and walked into the kitchen where his mom was

"Good morning, Aoi-san"

"Good morning kids"

"Here," Oikawa placed a cup of hot water on the tea table next to the couch.

"Thank you Tooru" Y/n said before grabbing the cup slowly drinking the water.

"Y/n I made pancakes for breakfast. Is that okay with you?" Aoi-san asked.

"Yes. Thank you for making breakfast for us." Y/n replied.

"Okayyy. Pancakes are done. Tooru make plates for you and Y/n. I'm going to go get dressed. I'll be late for my work." She said as she turned off the stove and walked away from the kitchen.

"Okay" Oikawa walked into the kitchen and put some pancakes on two plates for him and Y/n. He then poured some orange juice in two cups and placed them on the dinner table. After he was done, he walked to Y/n. "Let's go babe eat."

"Mmm" Y/n opened her arms asking him to carry her.

"Hehehe," Oikawa giggled then picked her up and carried her towards the dinner table and sat her down. "Enjoy your breakfast love" He kissed her forehead and went to his seat. "Ahh Baby I told Iwa-chan, I'm going to be a father-..."

"Oi shittykawa," Iwaizumi burst into the house without knocking or anything. "The hell you mean by this?" He showed him the message he sent him which says [Iwa-chan, guess what? I'm going to be a father🎉🥳 YAY]

"Iwa-chan let go of me." Oikawa said as Iwaizumi was grabbing his neck.

"What did you do to Y/n? Y/n did he force himself to you? Want me to kill him?" Iwaizumi asked as he looked at Y/n with the concerned look.

"Hajime, I'm fine." Y/n answered, giggling.

Y/n and Iwaizumi have known each other for 6 years so the two of them are bff. And Iwaizumi might act and look like he doesn't care about you but he does. He thinks of Y/n like a little sister so he is always concerned about her.

"Oikawa," He glared at him. "If you try to do anything funny with Y/n. I promise I'll cut your throat." He said to him then looked back at Y/n and patted her head. "Just call me okay? One missed call is enough too. Call me and I'll come running."

"Thank you, Hajime" Y/n thanked him and hugged him. "You're the best best friend and brother." She smiled.

"You too," Iwaizumi hugged her back.