Unexpectedly, the water under the ice was warmer than the top, and the hands with some temperature were holding on to the jade card left by the man.

Still-can you see you again?

He froze his lips tightly, blocking the influx of water, and past memories came to mind. Hardship and helplessness at an early age, the mother's torture, and the deep blood and enmity carried on the body.

Is this a warning from the mother? Warn him that he has forgotten hatred, warn him to indulge in sweet dreams, warn him that he wants to give up his hand-to-hand enemies...

Will that person be sad? Like the woman said, step into the fairy path, heaven and earth, no more...

Then forget me.

Being dragged down by the boulder, the boy's dim black pupil suddenly became dim and blood red, and his teeth made a weird crunch...

Hate, really hate! If you can be stronger, you will not be so helpless if you have power! Will not let anyone trample into the dust without self-help!

The desire for strength growls! When his mother was killed by that man, he didn't so desire for strength!

power! power!

The gleam of the ice cave is getting farther and farther, and the speed of sinking is getting faster and faster. In the end, only black water and white air bubbles remain. The unconscious teenager did not see his body swallowed by the gloom of the lake bottom...

auzw.com .

Li Jinzhi, who was sitting in the carriage, had been uneasy from the beginning. It was clear that the compartment was blocked by frost and snow, and the warmth was abnormal, but his hands and feet were cold.

"Sister brother, brother?" The surname Xianshi shoved Li Jinzhi, frowning and asked, "what's wrong with my brother?"
Li Jinzhi turned back abruptly, but found himself in a turbulent atmosphere in Dantian. "There is no discomfort, Brother Xie Ren cares."

"I see that your aura is leaking. The practitioner must maintain a stable state of mind, but what's the matter?" Ren Xingxian cared with concern.

"Oh, I haven't started yet, so I started to draw people in. This shouting brother is really kind." The fairy teacher who tested Linggen said, raising his eyebrows. Anymore?"

The other new disciples at that end also stopped talking and turned to look over.

Ren Xianshi calmly withdrew his hand and shouted, "It's just that he cares about his fellow students. Brother wants to do so much."

After listening to two sentences, Li Jinzhi lost interest. He closed his eyes and started the decree. Reiki flowed slowly along the meridians, soothing the disturbed spiritual power in Dantian.

However, the feeling of sorrow of Fang Cai disappeared strangely, maybe it was just because of the instability of the realm. So thinking about it, Li Jinzhi cast aside his thoughts and concentrated his meditation on the spiritual power.

After about half a column of incense, the sound of breaking air gradually rested, and the carriage seemed to fall to the ground. Li Jinzhi opened his eyes and looked out the window, and saw the carriage stopped on a huge ice surface. An ice palace stood at the end of the ice surface.

"When it arrives, all your friends will get off the bus." The leading disciple got out of the car first, and after a few people rushed out, the receiving carriage changed and shrank for a while, then turned into a big palm horse. Flight instrument.

"Come with me, the elders are already waiting in the temple." The disciples took the lead, put away the instruments, and after whispering, turned and strode toward the ice palace.