If Li Jinzhi had always been an unloved bitch, it would be fine, but the man was found to be the double root of ice and wood. Some time ago, she lost that person's face, and she went to Xianmen the next day. How can there be any qualification to let the other person take care of it?

!!

The old grudges and the new grudges accumulated, she just felt that the person in front of him was more hateful, all because of him!

"Do you know this man? We have such a slave in our house?" Hu Sisi looked around and saw everyone shaking his head, sneer, "That's it, don't hurry to catch this thief!"

"Do you think I am a thief or a thief?" Ye Yu sneered, and pulled out a green jade from his arms. "This is the identity card that my master gave me, which best proves my identity."

The transparent green jade is engraved with a graceful 'Jin' word.

Hu Sisi froze, but there was something unbelievable in his eyes. "A minion said he was not a thief when he took the master's waist card! Hurry up and tie him up!" It was intended to be embarrassed.

A large group of people rushed up, surrounded the young Ye Ye, and no matter how the other party struggled, several people actually raised his hands and feet and lifted him up.

"Let me down! Let me..."

Ye Yu was struggling in vain. The hatred in his heart almost burned him out. He only hated himself for being incompetent, hated himself for being useless, and hated himself for being too weak!

!!

"You don't have to think that your cousin will come to take revenge for you, go to that fairy gate, and then Shouyuan will be endless, heaven and earth, and no longer have anything to do with you. It is just a servant, so I really deserve him." Hu Sisi hugged his shoulders with both hands, and no lady should behave, ugly appearance, "Come with me, I have to dispose of this thief by myself, there is no need to report on this matter, uncle." Then he walked out with a smile courtyard.

At first, the adolescents who were still struggling at the first sentence of the other party gave up the struggle and stared at the snow falling in the sky. From then on, in the heavens and the earth, and then ... nothing to do, one is the endless practitioner of Xianyuan, the other is a mortal who is oppressed like an ant.

Whose tears ooze in their eyes, whose heart is dusted by heavy snow.

A large group of people walked to Xinying Lake, and Hu Sisi ordered everyone to pierce the ice lake.

"You are doing bad things to me here, you can rescue that person for a reason, and you will have a result. It is not wrong for you to die here today." He turned to the two servants and said, "Tie his hands and feet to me. Hang a big rock again and throw it down."

"Yes." The two servants should be holding their fists, laughing.

When Ye Yu was dragged out of the house, he wore only a jacket, and it was frozen when he reached the surface of the lake. At first he heard what the other person said, his eyes were broken. "Last time you brought him here intentionally. Push it down!"

"Well, what is it, if you didn't stop there, how could I not even participate in this test!" Hu Sisi saw the other person's expression stunned, and took a step back, angrily, "I haven't tied people up yet !"

Frozen hands held the jade pendant with the word "Jin" in it, Ye Yu stared at the woman with his teeth biting. His body was quickly tied tight, kicked by several people and rolled down the dark ice cave.

The cold water engulfed the senses instantly, and the air in his lungs was quickly exhausted. He just felt that his body was getting stiffer and his brain was getting heavier. His limbs were tied tight, and he could only struggle in vain.