First day of junior high

☆~Y/N POV~☆

Introduction:

It was my first day of 2nd year of junior high, my school is a junior high and high school combined. Kagamine Rin, and Hatsune Miku are my best friends from middle school, Miku is in high school. Kagamine Len is Rin's twin brother, he tutors me in math and science every Tuesday and Thursday. I go over to their house from time to time to hang out with Rin. My school starts at 7:30 AM, speaking of which, i should probably go sleep. It's almost 9 o'clock. I go to change my Pajamas and go to sleep.

☆~In the morning at 6:45~☆

I finished getting ready and washing up, I went downstairs to eat my breakfast, me and my mum are very close, so every morning before school I talk to her.

"Hey okaasan (mom in japanese) do you think Senpai will be in my class this year?" I ask, before putting a spoon full of cereal in my mouth.

"Are you talking about that boy Len? Well he is your upperclassmen so he'll probably be in the class next to you." My mum said, while making my bento box

"Awe.." I said in a sad tone.

"But I'm sure you'll see him in recess"

"That's true i guess"

"Why are you so worried about that anyways? Do you have a crush on him or something?" My mum asks with a smug expression and I cough and clear my throat.

"No not at all where did you get that?! He's just a friend.." I say in a shaky voice. I finish my cereal and grab my bento and kiss my mum's cheek. "Bye okaasan I'm going to school love ya! Tell otosan (dad in japanese) I left for school and that I also love him!"

"Bye Y/N have a great day." My mum said in a cheerful tone before whispering to herself "They grow up so fast.."

I walk to school with Rin, Miku, and Senpai.

"Hi Rin and Miku!! Hii Senpaii!!" I say in a cheerful, playful tone

"Hey y/n!!" Rin and Miku say in a bubbly tone

"Yeah hey." Len says in a calm tone.

☆~Len POV~☆

Y/N looks as beautiful as ever, I wonder if she's ever gonna notice me. But I have been noticing her strange behavior, strange. Oh well, I hope Rin doesn't tell Y/N about my crush on her, cause I'll break down in tears. Her beautiful E/C eyes make me feel warm and fuzzy inside..