Part 20 realize

Wei ying : ' Did I just fell for my best friend , my Lan zhan , my one and only childhood friend' thought Wei ying shockingly .

  Lan zhan : " Wei ying !" Shake Wei ying when he doesn't respond to what he say .

         Wei ying : " Hmmm , What were you saying again lan zhan ." Ask Wei ying while look at lan zhan with a smiling face .

           Lan zhan : " xiongzhang ask us to go to uncle room because he ask for us ." Repeat Lan zhan to Wei ying .

            Wei ying : " Shu shu ? Ok but I want to say something with my jie jie first, Can I Lan zhan . You can went first." Say Wei ying a little nervous in his voice .

            Lan zhan : " no , will wait for Wei ying outside if Wei ying want to talk to Yue jie alone ." Say knowing what Wei ying mean by that statement .

Wei ying : " Please don't think it the wrong way Lan zhan , I just want to ask something with jie jie ." Immediately say with a scared tone since he doesn't want Lan zhan to misunderstood him

Lan zhan : " I understand Wei ying , don't worry Wei ying ." Say while hold Wei ying shaking hand and than stand up to let Wei ying talk with his sister .

Wei ying : ' Jie jie ! Can you come to jingshi for a bit .' Say Wei ying in his mind .

Immediately a young lady maybe in her 25 year old appeared . He have a soft expression on her face when she look at her baby brother .

Bai yue : " A-ying ! What is it that you need me to come over ." Ask her baby brother with a tease in her tone . Bai yue can read her brother mind like an open book with an easy words in it .

Wei ying : " Jiiiieeeee !" Whine Wei ying when he hear his jie jie teasing him .

Bai yue : " Alright alright, I won't tease you anymore . What is it that you want to ask me A-ying ." Give up when she hear her baby brother whine .

Wei ying : " uhhh jie , what uhhh is .... Uhh is lo-ve ." Hesitant a bit .

Bai yue : " Ohhh , you have someone in your eyes A-ying . Ahhhh , my baby brother already have someone he interested in . He really have grown up and now start to like someone too . Tell me who is it or is that who I think it is ." Say bai yue with a teasing tone and impatient voice .

Wei ying : " Jiiiieeee , answer my question first ." Pout Wei ying .

Bai yue : " alright alright ! Let say love is the feeling between two person that have the same feeling for each other , the kind of feeling that they want to live with each other through hard times and happiness. The feeling that they want to grow old together , want to start a family together . Feel jealous when that person get close to someone else, feel secure , warm and comfortable when you with him or in him arm ...." Say bai yue while also scan her baby brother expression too .

Wei ying : ' Omg , I do really have feeling for Lan zhan , I like lan zhan , no , I love Lan zhan . I should told this to him ........ but he is straight, I bet he isn't gay .' Thought Wei ying while his face turned sad .

Bai yue : " Is that person A-zhan , A-ying ." Ask bai yue carefully .

Wei ying just keep quiet for the minute before nodding his head at a yes .

Bai yue : " Finally , you realize your feeling for A-zhan . I thought we will wait forever for you to realize your feeling ." Say bai yue while hugging her brother and jump happily .

Bai yue : " Now I can finally have nephews and nieces run around and oh and also get to spoil them with a lot of toys to-..... ! ." Giggles happily but was interrupted by her brother Hand cover her mouth .

Wei ying : " Jiiiieeeee ! Lower your voice a bit will you ? Noises is forbidden in gusu." Say Wei ying with a red like tomato face .

Bai yue : " haha when did you start to care about the rule you rule breaker ." Tease bai yue .

Everyone know Wei ying at a rule breaker here in gusu but rarely get punished since the one behind his back is The Lan brothers , Sect leader and master lan , but if he did get punished, it just to write down a rules and lan zhan always help him copy it secretly or there only the two of them , but later on Wei ying already invented a copy note talisman so they have no problem with copy rules anymore .

Wei ying : " I will be going to uncle lan room now , Lan zhan say that he want to meet us ." Say Wei ying and hurriedly went out and close the door , leaving behind his still tease sister .  

***************

Hope everyone like a blushing Wei Ying hahaha. Enjoy everyone 😊💙❤️