Chelsea's first heat

Marshall

I blushed and smiled as I was lying in my puphouse, waiting for  Chelsea to get back from the vet when I caught a scent I hadn't smelled before. I blushed and frowned as I got up and froze as I saw Ryder talking with  Chelsea in the driveway and blushed as Chelsea looked in my direction then said yes sir Ryder sir I'll tell him. I blushed and froze as she came over head down and said  Marshall I've got some good news and some news I'm not sure how you'll take. I blushed and sat down and said OK what's the good news? Chelsea smiled and said I'm completely healed and can go back to work and can mate  anytime now. I smiled and said that's great but what's the rest of the news? Ryder told me to tell you that since I'm in heat I have two  choices, mate with you or go live with Everest until my heat passes. I blushed and looked down at my feet and said oh are you ready for mating? Chelsea blushed and said I am but are you because you understand that if we do it, I will  most likely get pregnant." I blushed and smiled I'm OK with that as long as it makes you happy. I smiled and looked into Chelsea eyes and waited for a response and blushed as Chelsea said OK as long as your truly ready and can be there when I give birth I'm ready. I smiled wagging my tail and said where would you like to do it? I blushed and said Ryder said for safety reasons he wants to observe so I'm thinking we'll need to go into the lookout." I nodded and looked over to where Ryder stood  watching us closely and said I  think we should let him know our decision and see what he says. Chelsea nods and said OK let's go.