"Jiang Ye is not just an outsider, right? I heard that he got a lot of money for marrying Yan Chuan! This kind of scheming is too stinking. Just watch, as soon as the child in his belly falls to the ground, he will be kicked decisively. "

"What you said above makes sense. Chi Yanchuan is blind and will fall in love with Jiang Ye, who has neither education nor looks. Although Xiao Ran is a bad artist, he can take nude photos from the front and have a really good figure. It’s a bit like a spoiled wife.”

"9494! Bah, bah, bah, you're so unlucky. It's really hard to see my Sichuan Chuan endure the pain and act like a loving couple with him..."

"This Jiang Ye, is he worthy?"

The floors he was scolded could not be pulled down even if they were stacked up, and half of his face that was occasionally photographed by the media was also photoshopped into various posthumous photos and other things for fun.

Jiang Ye was covered with a blanket, put down the gray knitted scarf in his hand, sunk deeply into the sofa, and stopped looking.

Chi Yanchuan's company has a responsible entertainment public relations person. If he really wants to take care of it, he wouldn't know about it...

In other words, Jiang Ye was used to divert attention for comparison, and Xiao Ran was actually not bad in comparison.

Maybe that kind of pretty boy is more suitable for Chi Yanchuan.

In such an era, appearance seems to have become the primary criterion for judging a person. Jiang Ye looked at the comments on the Internet and shook his head with a helpless smile. He was not beautiful enough and had no capital. In fact, according to public opinion, he could be better than Chi Yan. Being a lover next to Chuan is considered a high achievement.

Fortunately, Jiang Zheng was about to have surgery, so it was okay.

These days may soon come to an end.

Jiang Ye thought so.

——

The next day, Secretary Yan brought two sets of clothes. Finally, he went to the bedroom to change twice and chose a more casual set.

Jiang Ye looked at himself in the mirror and pinched the corner of his clothes: "Otherwise... I'd better not go."

Secretary Yan looked at his watch: "Mr. Chi just asked me to pick you up. The driver is already waiting downstairs, and Director Bai has also gone."

Today is Xie Rong's first formal private party with them after returning to China. He has some free time to eat and has already booked a private room.

It was only when someone mentioned at the dinner that Chi Yanchuan was married and now had children that Xie Rong became interested. He casually said that he wanted to meet him if he had a chance, so Yan Qing came to pick him up.

As Chi Yanchuan's partner, he should actually be present at this kind of gathering between friends. It's just that he wasn't brought with him before, so he was a little surprised when his secretary came to pick him up now.

When I went there, I was only teased a few times.

Finally, he was taken to Li Ransheng's club.

He actually didn't like such a place very much. The loud songs and hot people, and the colorful light girls didn't match Jiang Ye. He showed up here wearing a simple shirt and attracted attention every time.

"Hey! Look who's here! Our President Chi's golden house is full of beauty, hahaha." As soon as he entered the door, Li Ransheng crossed his legs and whistled.