Jiang Ye glanced out the window. He happened to be sitting near Huansheng Group. After hanging up the phone, he got off the car and walked for only five minutes.

——

Huansheng recently teamed up with an entertainment company to hire international movie stars to shoot a movie. It was obviously already off work time, but there were several cars parked not far away on the opposite side of the street, and it seemed that there were still photographers adjusting their cameras.

Jiang Ye took one look and went upstairs. Yan Qing came downstairs to pick him up.

"Why are the media here from outside?" Jiang Ye frowned. The transparent elevator could see the whole thing from top to bottom.

Yan Qing smiled slightly and said: "These media like to make a fuss about small things. Mr. Jiang, don't take it to heart."

He was evasive both inside and outside his words, and seemed to really not want to discuss the matter.

The employees who occasionally passed by upstairs glanced at Jiang Ye a few times, but they didn't dare to stop for long, so they quickly picked up their bags and ran downstairs.

In the office, Chi Yanchuan was having a video call with a foreign partner. Jiang Ye walked up and silently replaced the coffee on his desk with plain water, otherwise he would never sleep well and be too excited.

Until the end of the video, Chi Yanchuan closed the computer and took his hand for the first time to say go home, with Yan Qing following behind.

I don’t know when the number of media outside the group became so large. They blocked the door and almost no one could get out. The security guard made a way out to prevent the media from getting too close.

"Mr. Chi, is it true that you and Xiao Ran are also on the set?"

"As a married woman, do you have any explanation for this cheating rumor?"

"Mr. Chi, you have been out of the entertainment industry for a long time. Do you have any thoughts on suddenly investing in a movie for a bad artist? Or does it really have nothing to do with it?"

The reporters' questions rang in my ears.

Jiang Ye's hand was clasped by the man's fingers. He was sweating nervously just now because he was holding hands for the first time.

When he turned his head and saw Chi Yanchuan's face, he understood that he was being used to rob him. This was the second time since his marriage that he had been exposed to the public.

The man's voice rang out as he hugged Jiang Ye's shoulders: "I don't want to waste time explaining rumors. Besides, my wife has cooked and we are going home for dinner. I won't accompany you."

He smiled slightly, with a hint of a smile at the corner of his mouth, and walked towards the car with Jiang Ye in his arms. All the reporters' questions were blocked behind him: "If you continue to spread rumors, my wife will not be able to coax him if he is angry. All of you will responsible."

Under the noisy voice, Jiang Ye watched the handsome face in front of him enlarge, and the back of his head was raised slightly to meet the man's thin lips.

Jiang Ye smiled bitterly, feeling the tenderness for a moment, silently, and let him lead him away.

Today’s hot search [Chi Yanchuan is suspected of cheating on investment movie star Xiao Ranye]

Xiao Ranye did have a romantic relationship with Chi Yanchuan, but later he became a bad actor after his ex-boyfriend exposed his affair and chaotic private life, and has disappeared from the public eye for a long time.

He starred in a new movie invested by Chi Yanchuan here, and someone photographed Chi Yanchuan entering his hotel room and staying there for at least three hours.

Jiang Ye didn't know what happened.

But when his back was turned to the media, his fingertips couldn't help but reach out and touch his lips. There were media behind him who were trying to undermine him.

His scandal requires him to be cannon fodder.

Tomorrow's hot searches will definitely include entries like "Chi Yanchuan's true love after quitting the industry, there is no conscience in speculating on scandals".

The CEO of Huansheng wants to be clean and affectionate, so he can earn a wave of favor even after he leaves the entertainment industry.

Jiang Ye knew that he had only been used for a little while.

Holding hands in the car, Chi Yanchuan touched his belly and asked him if he felt uncomfortable from time to time. After the car started, he was still very close.

There was a joking smile in his eyes, and his eyes stayed on his lips: "Are you still stunned? Do you want me to kiss you again?"

"I didn't!" Jiang Ye seemed to be right, so he clumsily argued: "You... you want me to face the media, why don't you... tell me in advance?"

"I didn't ask you to face the media. I told you, I just asked you to accompany me to get off work."