"There's no one else here, who are you pretending to show off to?" He said coldly: "Don't you just like me? Don't you just like me? Do you want it? Otherwise, where did this thing in your stomach come from?"

"Jiang Ye, don't think that you can have anything to do with me because of this child. Don't threaten me with this thing. If you have a stomachache, go to the doctor. If you want a mark, just ask me. I can do whatever I want to you. How dare you? Say no? Huh?"

The man was possessed and suppressed, but there was no disparity in strength between the two.

The pressure of the pheromones almost made Jiang Ye unable to move, and his lower abdomen felt painful.

Chi Yanchuan patted his face nonchalantly: "Please."

Jiang Ye looked at him silently, humiliation rising in his heart, and the corners of his lips trembled before he responded: "You..."

The secretary's phone rang, breaking the silence between them.

Chi Yanchuan clicked his tongue and moved his eyes away from Jiang Ye's glands with difficulty. His Adam's apple moved slightly. After picking up the phone and listening to what the other party said, he hummed twice and said, "Let the car wait downstairs." Get off, we’ll leave in ten minutes.”

Regarding work matters, the charity gala he attended yesterday will be interviewed by the media today.

Chi Yanchuan got off Jiang Ye and was a little unhappy when he was interrupted by a phone call for no reason: "Put on your clothes and come with me later."

"Me?" Jiang Ye was stunned for a moment, then slowly sat up and put his clothes in order: "I can't do it, I really don't feel comfortable."

Jiang Ye has almost slept for a few hours since he rushed over in the middle of the night yesterday to help him get rid of his susceptibility period.

"Why are you so pretentious?" Chi Yanchuan hung his tie on his body: "Come here."

"What's the ink mark? I asked you to come over!" Seeing his delay in making any move, Chi Yanchuan was a little angry.

"Hiss." Jiang Ye came over and he pressed him directly in front of the mirror. His sharp teeth pierced the glands on the back of his neck and bit him without any gentleness.

The instant pain rushed straight to his brain, Jiang Ye almost lost his footing, and his unbearable arms clasped Chi Yanchuan's wrist tightly.

Chi Yanchuan: "Okay? Don't keep grinding."

He was upset when he saw Jiang Ye's weak look: "It's so pretentious to have a child. It's shameless for me to be responsible for doing it myself."

"..." Jiang Ye finally found a support point, and the pheromones seemed to work instantly, so that he no longer felt so weak.

Chi Yanchuan's speech was always unpleasant, and it was doubly so for him.

The Chi family has a large family system, and the old man has many illegitimate children. If he neglects even a little bit, he may be deposed as the heir in the next second.

If the two hadn't met that night, Chi Yanchuan wouldn't have married him because of the pressure of public opinion.

On the surface, this marriage seems to be about what everyone wants, Jiang Ye for money and Chi Yanchuan for face. In fact, the balance of fate has been seriously tilted from the beginning.

Chi Yanchuan plays the leading role. There is an inexplicable intersection between a pampered young man who grew up with a silver spoon in his mouth and an unknown person who relies on fists to survive.