"Hello, I'm here to see patient 307, Jiang Zheng." He asked at the nurse's desk while carrying four supermarket bags: "I made an appointment yesterday."

Nurse Xiao Liu looked at him carrying several bags and quickly helped him: "Hey, Brother Jiang, how can you carry such heavy things! What delicious food are you bringing today -"

Jiang Ye's eyebrows relaxed, and his face hidden under his cap had an expression: "It's nothing."

"Ah - I have lost weight recently." He said this, but Xiao Liu's face burst into laughter: "Every time you come here, you bring a lot of food."

"It's just convenient."

"Come on, let's go. I'll take you there. You just took the medicine and you're probably asleep now."

"Did he get sick yesterday?" Jiang Ye looked at the nurse worriedly, wanting to know the situation from her, and his steps became urgent.

Xiao Liu helped him carry a bag: "It's not a big deal. Just keep up with the medicine. After all, he doesn't have suitable glands to replace. He will need surgery after a while. The more stable the better, don't you think so, Brother Jiang?"

"Well, I will take care of the medicine, so please worry about it."

Xiao Liu walked him to the door of the isolation room, nodded, pressed the password and let him in: "Call me if you need anything."

All the rooms on this floor are special-grade isolation rooms. The wards at the end of the corridor are reinforced. The heavy technical iron doors are fireproof, waterproof, and even smoke can't get in, and the people inside can't get out.

As soon as the combination lock was opened, Xiao Liu watched him enter before closing the door.

There is no lighting in the entire ward, only a few fist-sized vents, which are usually closed tightly. The lighting in the room mimics sunlight. In addition to not being able to see the outside, the infrastructure is good, including a TV, sofa and a small kitchen. Kind of like a single room with no windows.

The vast majority of people detained in such places are Alphas who have been released on bail pending trial or people who were born with glandular voluntary problems and cannot control them. People here will be very dangerous.

The room was very quiet. The patient sensed someone coming and sat up alertly. He was Jiang Zheng, Jiang Ye's seven-year-old brother.

Jiang Zheng is an Alpha. He is nearly 1.9 meters tall. He has light brown wool curls. His eyes are numb and he stares in one direction for a long time. He wears an electric shock ring around his neck that monitors pheromone concentration. He looks very well-behaved. He has not seen the sun for a long time. , the skin is a little sickly white.

"Xiao Zheng." Jiang Ye put down the bag in his hand, knocked on the bedside table beside the bed, and reached out to touch his hair.

Jiang Zheng smelled his scent and quickly took out the hearing aid from under the pillow and put it on. He was a little excited and wanted to get into his arms: "Well..."

Jiang Ye hugged him and gently stroked his back: "Did you behave badly during the injection yesterday?"

Jiang Zheng's hearing aid just turned on, and he heard clearly something bad intermittently. He quickly shook his head in denial, and kept retorting in sign language [Be good! ];

He even showed him his arm that had been injected yesterday. It was already covered in bruises. He couldn't see it and could only feel the pain. Jiang Ye looked a little distressed and stroked his hair: "Wait a little longer. You'll be fine next year, brother." I’ll take you away.”