There were broken pieces of glass on his back. When he stretched his arms, the red color spread into the skin and penetrated into the flesh. He could not stand firmly. His downturned and gentle cheeks hid a bit of forbearance: "But you said, if you win, you will sign it." .”

"I didn't say anything else."

Chi Yanchuan clearly knew that if he didn't break hands, he would not be able to get off stage today.

"You've always been capable of doing whatever it takes to achieve your goals? How could you be so shameless from the time you shamelessly clung to my bed?" He gently lifted his chin with his index finger, and he carefully looked at the face that made him sick. .

"You deliberately concealed your gender when you were with me, and now you are forcing me to marry you. You have a purpose. You want your brother to live, you want money, what else do you want? Tell me all at once to satisfy you."

Jiang Ye's face is not beautiful, more like an attractive one. His hair is less than two centimeters tall, his brow bone has a very light scar that forms a broken eyebrow, and he has single eyelids. Because his body fat is very low, his edges and corners are particularly sharp. At first glance, there is a sense of distance and it is difficult to get close. Put among the crowd, it is just an ordinary face. Except for these eyes disguised as grievances, you can't even remember it when you turn your head.

And Chi Yanchuan has been in the entertainment industry for many years. He has never seen any pretty face and touched any beautiful omega. He Jiang Ye reasoned that he would never be able to climb into his bed in this life.

"Besides asking for money, what else do you want? I deliberately came here to make you look bad. If I don't mark you, will it cause a riot among all the Alphas here?"

Jiang Ye's pheromones had leaked out just now, which he couldn't control.

There was not even half of Alpha's pheromones in the first three months of pregnancy, so his whole body would go weak once he got close to Chi Yanchuan.

"Yan Chuan, I need this batch of medicine. If you sign it, I won't disturb you." Jiang Ye's voice was tight.

"My brother can't wait..."

The scent of black roses filled the air.

This is a bitter grape.

Jiang Ye groaned until the invisible and extremely oppressive smell of gunpowder smoke almost made it impossible for him to hold his arms.

"It's so stomach-churning."

This strong pheromone made him couldn't help but frown. He liked to see Jiang Ye's desolate look. He strode around him and sunk deep into the sofa, and hooked his hand: "Come here."

Jiang Ye retreated almost subconsciously. His wrists were directly clasped and he had to fall onto the leather sofa. His back was arched like a shellless shrimp in hot water: "You..."

"After three months, I have long since stabilized." Chi Yanchuan's eyes passed over his body like a blade. He leaned down and the tip of his nose was almost close to the man's lips: "You can do whatever you say."

"You can get out."

Chi Yanchuan's palm pinched his throat, and his index finger rubbed his fragile glands. The pain made the man tremble all over, until the end of his eyes became watery, but he resisted and did not dare to say a word.

"Medicine..." His fists were clenched, and the joints on the back of his hands were almost white as a line. He could never raise his head in front of Chi Yanchuan, and his whole heart jumped into his throat.