*You can be the boss (Mob!boss Nat)*

Paring: 50s!mob!boss!Nat x fem!reader

The dark streets of the city I called home and dangerous, especially as a women like me. I made my way into one of the many bars of the city. The air was smoky and the lights dim, I was being completely honest, I didn't knew what I was doing there. Maybe it was because my family kept telling me to finally get a boyfriend. Of course I didn't like the thought of having a men in my live. I was an independent women who doesn't anyone telling me what to do and what to don't . But my stuck up family didn't get that.

I was sitting alone at the bar slowly taking sips of my beer. When suddenly the door of the bar swung open. Suddenly the crowd went silent, so silent you could've heard a needle drop. All of it just because a woman came in, she walked through the bar a group of four tall guys following her. Slowly the people started conversations again and I was utterly confused. Hardly a couple of minutes went by until I felt the mysterious women next to me.

"Hey there, pretty girl. Is that seat taken?" she asked pointing to the bar stool next to me. "Uhm, no. It's uhm free" I was beyond  nervous and I didn't even know why. The women now sitting next to was wearing a withe blouse neatly tugged in her her dress pants.

"Can I buy you a drink, pretty girl" Her green piercing eyes looked in mine. Only now I saw the beauty of her face which was before hidden by her hat. I could only nod I was to stunned to speak. I watched as she orders for two vodkas for the both of us. "Tell me, what is your name?" I couldn't even look her in the eyes anymore. My fear of staring at her like an Idiot was too big. "Betty Carter" I mumbled "Such a pretty name, for such a pretty girl." She said probably more to herself than to me. She was  caressing my cheek lifting my cheek until I was looking at her. "I'm Natasha Romanoff, but you can call me Nat."

I could feel my cheeks heat up under her touch "Thank you, Nat" She laughs as she grabs the shot in front of her and drinking it. We talked what seemed like hours I told her all about my job as a teacher, while she listened laughing now and than. She didn't give me a lot about her job except that she was a business women.

"I'll have to say, Betty you are really cute" she bit her red painted lips before she leaned down whispering in my ear  "Would like to take you some where more private. So we can talk better" I nodded as if I suddenly lost the ability to speak. She grabbed my arm before leading me too an door with the words private painted big on it. She pushed the door open.  

It revealed a smaller room filled with the disgusting smoke of cigarettes and people drinking or playing Poker. The moment Natasha stepped into the room one of the guys was already standing next to her. I recognize him, he already accompanied her when she first arrived. He was fairly good looking, dark short hair, grey eyes, a neatly trimmed beard. You could say every women's dream, except mine.

"Is everything to your liking, Miss Romanoff?" Natasha walked over to a table, me and him following. "Yes Bucky, everything is good" we were now standing in front of a table with even more mysterious men sitting around it. "So Betty, these are Bucky, Pietro, Sam, and Steve. They are my employees. Guys this is Betty, she's our guest tonight so be nice to her." Natasha smiled, but not the kind of smile which was warm and generous. This had this treat to it. I slowly started to realise how dangerous the women.

I was sitting next to her while she played poker. Every now and then she would place her hand on the inside of my thighs. Hours of flirting and touching went by until a woman rushed into the room making Natasha jump up. "Yelena what are you doing here" The blond women was out of breath as if she had just run for weeks. "We got him, Rumlow we got him"

"Bring him in" The younger woman looked utterly confused "But-" "NOW" Natasha cut her off. The fast the Yelena appeared the fast she was gone. Natasha signed before sitting back down. She looked at the men  "And you guys are just goanna sit here?" No one dared to say something "GO HELP HER" she punched the table, the men were already grabbing their jackets to leave "DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU GUYS EVERHING" She was now looking at me "I'm so sorry I had to scream зайчик" She strokes my cheek it looked like all the anger disapperared from her face "But sometimes I have to do thing I don't like. Okay зайчик?"

I was terrified but I still nodded she put an arm around my shoulder pulling me close "No need to be afraid зайчик. I'm going to be protected you from all the bad in the world" She kissed my cheek and I blushed "Thank you, Nat. But I still don't understand what is happening" "Don't worry your pretty head. It's just how we make business" She held me close until her men came back through the back door. One off them had a bag over his head, he looked beaten and abused. Bucky kicked him in the knees making him fall to the floor while whimpering in pain. Natasha stood up walking towards the helpless man.

"The big bad Brock Rumlow" she laughed "Well not so big and bad now" Natasha placed her foot on his chest pushing down making him gaps for breath. I didn't know what I had just gotten myself into, I mean I was just an elementary school teacher. How could she be so cruel yet so caring. Rumlow now sitting on his knees with Natasha's gun pressed between his eyes begging for his live while laughed. I couldn't bear the sight I carefully stood up before leaving out of the door.

I couldn't believe what I just witnessed I ran until I didn't know were I was. I didn't realise that I was sitting on the pavement until I felt her presence next to me. I wanted to cry, to scream, to throw up. But I just sat there in silence while Natasha smoked on of her disgusting cigarettes.

"How did you find me" I asked my voice shaking "детски, I have my eyes everywhere this city is mine. Why did you run away from me?" I look at her terrified "You tortured a poor man right in front of me. You... You are a filthy criminal!" She looked at me with her cold gaze "He was a bad guy he killed women, men anyone for fun. He was a threat to my business you have to understand I just did justice. The police b filled with corrupt basters I'm just do justice were justice has to be done." She placed her hands under my chin making me look in her eyes. I wanted to believe her I wanted her to be that hero.

"Do you understand?" she asked me looking directly in my eyes "Yes" I said in a small voice Natasha looked my lips before pressing her lips to mine. Her lips were so warm and soft I didn't want this to end. She breaks away "You are mine, Betty. I know that you want me. You want me to do things to you that normally only a husband would do. Even if you say that you don't want my touch, you would let it happen and you would love it?" I nodded shamefully.

"I want you to know that from now one you stand under the protection of the Romanoff family." She helped me stand up and placed her expensive fur coat over my shoulders. "Lets get to my car, зайчик"

The moment I stepped into Natasha's big mansion she had me pressed against the front door kissing me. Slipping her tongue in my mouth moaning as our tongues crashed together. She kissed down my neck smearing her lip stick on my neck. She lashes onto my neck sucking and biting down on my neck. "Nat- Natasha... no.. no marks. I have.. school on.. Monday." She smirked against my neck "Too bad it already happened" She grabbed onto my waist pulling me impossible closer. Natasha unbuttoned my blouse pushing it from my shoulders. Her hands opening my bra kissing my breaths, while I grab onto her hair.

She picks me up caring me up to her bedroom laying me on her bed. Kissing and nibbling on my boobs. I can hear how heavily she breaths "You are probably a virgin right? No one ever touched you right. You are innocent, untouched, ready to be corrupted by me right?" I let out a whorish moan before I nodded. She slapped my boob "Answer me, whore" A strangled moan broken out of my mouth "Yes I've never been touched"

She let out a low groan before moving down to pull off my skirt. The next thing I felt is how she kissed my clit through my underwear. "Please no... no teasing" I get interrupted by my own slutty moan. "Don't tell me what to do" she mumbled. Natasha ripped my underwear before lashing onto my cunt. "Fuck Nat, that I liked that pair" She liked up my cunt neglecting my clit "I can buy you a whole store if you want" her mouth send vibrations trough my body making me moan in lust. She finally played attention to my clit, sucking and kissing it. I grabbed onto her hair while letting out despired moans. She slowly pumped her finger in me. She kept hitting that special spot inside me I clenched around her desperately.

"Nat- I.." she laughed "Your close I can feel it зайчик. Come for me детски" That send me over the edge cuming on her fingers. She cleaned me up before she pulled the blanked over my naked body. She kissed my head before laying down next to me pulling me in her arms

"You're finally mine now" she mumbled to herself.

:)

Please vote and comment for more