Feuds with Ohio Versus Everything

Sami Callahan, Jake Christ, Madman Fulton as OVE who came back returned and attacked Von Ericks and Rhodes Connections, and now, and now, putting Ross and Marshall down, Kevin Von Erick came in and attacked them all away, teaming with Young Bucks and now, it was fuming down in there and a brawl happened, and finally, it was announced that Young Bucks and OVE will face Dustin Rhodes, Von Ericks and Rhodes Brothers in a 5 vs 5 Stadium Stampede matchup and it happened too. 

Jake Christ, Callahan and Fulton attacked and still lost to Von Ericks and they were met by Rickey Shane Page, their newest member of OVE and attacked Von Ericks till Wayne and Wyatt came in and attacked the four added Zachery Wentz in there till Dustin Rhodes finished him down and OVE allied themselves down with Adam Page down there and Dustin Rhodes calls in Eddie Kingston and the 6 vs 6 Blood & Guts match happened where Adam Page surrendered down and Rhodes and Von Ericks with Kingston won and Dustin announced in he will be going to Mexico & Japan & Puerto Rico later and will work for AEW backstage, Wyatt and Wayne went to Texas Territories instead and Von Ericks got into it with Gates of Agony who became tag team champions and defeated them down there, and formed an alliance with Ricky Starks, Big Bill and Real1 Nzo to tackle down Brian Cage, Swerve Strickland and Prince Nana and following that Big Bill defeated Swerve Strickland and defeated them in Caged War Games as Brian Cage was pinned down there and Brian Cage made it by winning a Singles Tournament in Mexico and left the group and he was still a friend of the group and Real1 Nzo and Ricky Starks went into Mexico and Big Bill and Von Ericks won Trios Championship again and lost after many defenses to Bullet Club Wardogs (Alex Coughlin, Gabriel Kidd and David Finlay) where Clark Conners and Drilla Moloney won AEW Tag Team Championship defeating Young Bucks in a title vs title match. 

Von Ericks began feuding singles competition, and the trio challenged and defeated 2.0 and Daniel Garcia as Zak Knight attacked Cool Hang Ang and Daddy Magic, and flatlined Daniel Garcia out, Zak ended up attacking Marshall and Big Bill, Ross Von Erick pinned Garcia and jumped Zak Knight and Zak Knight formed an alliance with House of Black who wanted Trios Championship, and with Zack Sabre Junior and Bad Dude Tito, Angelo Parker and Matt Menard defeated Zack Sabre Junior and Zak Knight and it all ended in a 6 vs 6 Caged War Games which ended in Zak Knight tapping out and angrily attacking Malakai Black and Buddy Matthews down and losing the feud to Malakai Black. 

Cody Rhodes returned to the promotion and won Casino Royale and World title losing to Ross Von Erick, and Ross lost to Malakai Black, Marshall Von Erick defeated Black in a Coffin Match and dropped it to Samoa Joe, Von Ericks and Hook with Big Bill defeated 2.0 and Garcia, where 2.0 and Garcia shook hands out of respect and gave the titles away, and Dustin Rhodes became AEW World Champion, Von Ericks took time off after Hook, Big Bill and Ricky began defending titles, Ricky Starks got injured and Big Bill was at Japan, causing Dustin and Cody to defend them instead. 

Von Erick Brothers came back better than ever this time around, and defended the title and dropped it to The Mighty Dont Kneel (Luke Sabre Junior, Bad Dude Tito & Robbie Eagles) down the lane and finally Von Ericks made an appear on TNA and defeated Grizzled Young Veterans, The System and The Rascals in a four corners elimination and won the titles of TNA and MLW, becoming double champions and vacating after a while.