The thoughts kept streaming in and the girl just couldn't stop wondering how those fingers would feel , tracing every inch of her body.

The next picture was a mirror selfie , shirtless , confident grin painting his lips as his free hand ran through his hair. Everything about the picture was perfect , from his body , his beautifully sculpted torso and abs , to his face that seemed sent by the gods themselves , to how his messy streaks of white and green were all over the place. Droplets of water seemed to be dripping down his chest.

Did he just get out of the shower????

Y/N closed her legs more , desperately trying to ignore what her childhood best friend's pictures were currently doing to her.

She mentally prepared herself for the last picture. In a way she hoped it would be.. something more revealing , yet at the same time she wasn't sure if she could handle that.
Opening it she was met by something she never expected to see.

It was a picture taken with the back camera , seemingly of his sweatpants. The girl was slightly confused , not understanding why he sent a picture like that after the two he had sent earlier , but then , she realized.

As she looked closer , it became very clear.
He was hard.

She took a minute to regain her composure , not sure how to respond to Otoya. She felt a whirlwind of emotions , from joy , to embarrassment to excitement. If only she had any idea where to continue from.

Lucky for her , Eita knew exactly what to say.

EITA ^^

mmm how was that?
was it good?
to your liking?

bfjsbdjsb...
i mean
well
fuck
fine yes yes jt was
you're so...
you've gotten so much more handsome
and muscular too??
i didn't expect you to be...
yk
bricked up

I've been bricked up from the moment you sent that picture of you into the groupchat
fuck N/N
if only you knew what you did to me
sorry i shouldn't be talking like this

Nonono
please
it's fine
do you.. want some pics?

Y/N
please
you don't have to feel forced to send me pictures you know
only if you're really really comfortable

I am comfortable otherwise i wouldn't have suggested it silly....
i'm just
hoping i don't look yk
weird...?

Princess don't say that
you're literally beautiful
the pretties girl i've ever seen

She stared at her phone. Y/N had never really been the type to take spicy pictures of herself , though she did have a few somewhat spicy , even thigh pics she took out of boredom.

Without thinking any longer she sent a few attachments , covering her eyes after pressing send and closing her phone.
Her stomach was doing flips , she didn't know how Otoya would react.

10 minutes passed
then 20
half an hour...

until he finally replied.

EITA ^^

fuck woah
i knew you were beautiful
but.. fuck
i have no words
Y/N
I apologize for anything that comes out of my mouth that might be considered out of pocket
I'm a man at my limits
I tried real hard to deal with my
well
problem
but that didn't really work