{Rain}💦🔞

when the waiter came jimin saw what he ordered he was shocked and thought that he still remembered his favorite things that he told him in college times.

Jm: "WOW Kookie you still remember?

Jk: tada..!!! how can I forget? Your favorite cake and soju Babe you loved this right when we were at college but you weren't able to purchase so you only bought one piece and sometimes soju here is the big one for my Babe...

Jm : *with tears full eyes* Thank you Kookie love you forever hugged Jungkook*

jungkook ordered the cake and soju that Jimin the most favourite but it's not a surprise he planned let's see ...what was that..

Jk: Aww don't start crying now in our happy moments I don't make sad our memorable day with beautiful moments haha.

Jm: "OK then let's cut the cake together come ".

JK: "No Babe have a surprise this is not a surprise"

Jm: Now I don't want more surprises it's enough for me you know I love this cake too much come pls *with a pout and excitement*

But then jungkook bent and sat on his knee and took from his back pant pocket a box he opened the box and Jimin was shocked because it was the way a RING most expensive RING in the world the jungkook said...

Jk: Babe it's our first date I know everyone takes some time to know each other but I don't want to know about you so MR. PARK JIMIN will you want to be MR JEON JIMIN
WILL YOU MARRY ME?

Jm: widens eyes and shocked face hands on mouth *

Jk: pls Mr Park Jimin if you don't want you can say no. I will wait for that day but say something

*he took his hands from his mouth and took jungkook to stand up and hugged him and said...

Jm:" Yes..!!! Mr. Jeon Jungkook I want to become your forever Jeon Park
I will". It's my dream that came true today I'm so happy. *Hugged tightly*

Then both of them wore rings to each other and jungkook kissed Jimin for a while then he both broke it kiss and cut it cake and sat and gave it to each other and drank soju and took a nice view from the restroom window it was now evening jimin said to jungkook to let's go hotel back but jungkook replied...

JK: No Babe we are not going Babe I mean you not coming with me hotel

Jm: why not me? I will go with you I don't know anything*with angry pout* or you maybe forget that you told me that would give me to do what you stopped at that time when we got up and I kissed you and you told me we would do after came back home?

Jk: Awww.. my sweetheart wants right now we will do here *with smirk and little laugh*

Jm: Are you a crazy kookie in a restaurant? Really..?*with blushing*

JK: No no Babe I'm just kidding I'm going home alone because I have to prepare something for our today tonight and I will not leave you alone here in Japan my friend came with you i will drop you off at here famous club ok with my friends he will come with you before I go to hotel btw one more thing don't drink too much ok Babe...

Jm: ok master I will not drink too much but I don't wanna go with that friend*rolling eyes* you will drop me alone there I will manage myself I'm not a kid *pout*