21.03.24

Its finally friday, as usual i went to school though i got a bit late and got scoldings from the science teacher, i ain't scared though, kinda used to this shit.

The teacher gave us a some assingnments and its just the usual chill friday, i love fridays. Especially the fact that the next day i don't needa go to school no more.

9:00
Our "̶B̶̶e̶̶l̶̶o̶̶v̶̶e̶̶d̶" english teacher came into our class, now i remember him telling us to write this shit down.

And i only had only done half of it, the other student haven't even start writting yet, so i started to write before the bell rings

9:50
To be honest its not the bell for breaktime but we told him that its the bell for breaktime and he lets us go (stupid☠)

I waited for Lory and Dela to finally come out of her classroom cuz im getting bored asf and hungry, i need them to company me to buy some food.

But because they took so long, i walked over to Chris's class and just stood there as if wanting her to come out she eventually takes a hint and came out of the class.

I walked with her back to Dela and Lory's class, bored asf while waiting for them, finally they are out and we went to buy some food.

We cross the road to buy some pop ice, if you don't know pop ice its something like this:

Chris buy the Chocolate, i buy the Cappucino, Lory buy the Cookies and Cream.

After a while, we realized just drinking is not enough, so we walked over to a place that sells overpriced noodles (i regret buying there.)

After me and chris got our overpriced noodles we went back to school, sat on a bench and started eating, now. Dela had already eaten Lory's lunch, but atleast Lory shared it with her but the point is she had eaten noodles before.

But she decided to try me and chris's noodle.

I bought the Mie geprek, idk what its called in english, and chris buy the mie rendang.

After buying, me,lory,chris and dela went back to school to eat the noodles.

We ate and of course dela gonna try sum too, she's the food inspector. But i guess it came back to bit her in the arse because the next thing i know is she is having stomachache, Chris is also having a lil stomachace but its not as bad as Dela's, so basically 3 of them were having stomachache except me 😘

When i tell you, dela looks pale asf im not lying, i mean.. not THAT pale but it looks like she about to shart herself, we told her to go to the toilet to shit, but she does not want to.

So in the end, everyone shits themself (alternate ending by chris) /except me ofc😘

_____
Js kidding, nobody sharted themself, instead we just go back to class as the bell rings.
Its funnier in real life, trust.