◎◉◎◎

◎◎◉◎

◎◎◉◎

◎◎◎◉

◎◎◎◉

Liked by Walker.Scobell , OfficialGretaGerwig and 827,927
Aurora.Oddete.Blake : Flipped premier ! This movie is a remake about the iconic movie flipped made back in 2010 a love story about Bryce lowski and Juli Baker , flipped the remake will be coming out on the 29th of March !

Comments

@User628 : THIS IS GONNA BE SO GOOD

@use7482 : I CANT WAITTT

@usur28 : SHES SO PRETTY

Us7483 : I CANT WAIT TO SEE THE PREMIER VIDEOSSS

~💌~

The day of the premiere had finally arrived, and the excitement in the air was palpable. The cast and crew had worked tirelessly on the film, pouring their hearts and souls into every scene. Now, it was time to share their creation with the world.

The venue was decorated with posters and banners featuring scenes from the movie, and a red carpet stretched out in front of the entrance, lined with photographers and reporters eager to capture the arrivals of the stars.

Aurora, Walker, Sophie, Rian, and the rest of the cast arrived in style, dressed to the nines and flashing smiles for the cameras. They posed for photos and chatted with reporters, sharing anecdotes from filming and expressing their excitement about the premiere.

The day of the premiere had finally arrived, and the excitement in the air was palpable. The venue was abuzz with anticipation as guests began to arrive, dressed in their finest attire and ready to celebrate the culmination of months of hard work.