ʚThe Sins Behind Purely Gatesɞ

Start from the beginning

Number 2:

Number 3:

Number 3:

Number 4:

(You can pick what outfit you like the best :) or if there isn't one you like then you can wear the any of your choice :D)

[Time Skip]

"Oh Alastor! I love it!" You twirled in your new outfit the moment he put it on, he even cut holes in it so you were able to have your wings out.

"You look breath taking mon chere~" He caught you while you were twirling and held you close by your waist. He leaned into a kiss, it started gentle at first, but then it became more passionate.

"Should we go to the others dear?" I broke the passionate kiss to ask him this question. "How would they react to you being an angel mon chere?" His hot breath tickling down my neck. "I know, but it's best telling them then keeping it a secret, right?" I suggested, he stood up straight as he thought to himself. "Maybe, but let's just have some time to ourselves for now~" He smirked to me, pulling me into another kiss, this time it seemed for passionate~

"Al.." I chuckled softly between the kiss. "Shhh, let me take care of you mon chere~ I believe we both been neglected since the day we parted~" He whispered into my neck, his hot breath ticking the surface, then he returned to the kiss.

I missed this kiss for way too long... I missed him for way too long... It's a blessing to have this time with him again, just me and him.❤️

The kiss broke from a sudden knock on the trapdoor, god... who is it this time? Alastor was obviously annoyed. Can't we have some time to ourselves?

I sighed as I watched the trapdoor open, turns it was Charlie, what does she want?

Alastor released his arms from my waist and faced himself towards the trapdoor. "What brings you here Charlie?" He walks towards Charlie and offers her a helping hand to help her up into his radio tower. "Hi Alastor! So I just wanted to check on Y/N cause Angel and Vaggie came up here, and they both said 'I don't want to talk about it' so yeah!" Charlie accepts Alastors helping hand, she puts on her usual cheerful smile, but it was a little weakened by her curiosity as she asked the question. "Oh it's nothing you need to worry about dear, she's fine." He had his smile plastered on his face now as his eye twitched slightly by her unwanted company, but the twitch wasn't noticeable.

"While, can I talk to her at least?" Charlie asked Alastor as she continued to look up at him. "I'm afraid she's rather busy." Alastor tone sounded annoyed , it was noticeable, Charlie had her attention on Alastor that she hasn't even noticed me yet. "Okay... I can see you are getting tense... I'm sorry, but I just need to check on what you and Y/N are doing.." Charlie leaned back as Alastor leaned more towards her, her smile plastered to the bottom of her eyes, she was getting nervous and scared right now, Alastor was intimating her...

Charlie broke a sweat, she was looking around really nervously, until her eyes meets your figure. "Oh Y/N! There you are! Haha... Umm I just wanted to check-..." Charlie jaw dropped as she noticed your wings, Alastor noticed where her eyes landed, he stood back up straight, his attention turned towards you, he still had Charlie in his vision, he just watched you two.

"You're an angel!?" Charlie was flabbergasted...

((I'M SORRY THIS TOOK ME LONG TO MAKE I HAD WRITING BLOCK, I'M SO SORRY, I HAD NO IDEAS IN MY HEAD😭 IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR THIS FANFIC, PLEASE TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS. :3))