I smile, going in my room to get my suitcases and pack.

As I'm grabbing outfits, and putting them in my suitcase, I hear a knock at the door.

I get excited, knowing it's gio. I go over to the door, unlocking it and opening it. Once the door opens, I see gio standing there with a bouquet of dark, vibrant colored flowers. I smile, taking the bouquet from her hand as she sends fleeting kisses to my lips.

"hey baby," she says, softly.

A bigger smile forms on my lips as I reciprocate the kisses. "hi honey," I pull her into the door and close it behind her.

"ouu, honey? I like that." she chuckles softly, causing me to do the same as I kiss her again.

I roll my eyes as dance for you by Beyoncé comes on from my Beyoncé playlist me and the girls were listening too.

she laughs, "what, you don't wanna dance for me?"

An idea pops up in my head as I raise my eyebrows.

"how about you sit down on the couch and wait for me?" I giggle, kissing her lips softly.

she kisses my neck "mm, whats gonna happen when you come back?" she asks.

I tilt my head, "you'll have to wait and see!" I push her on the couch.

she laughs, adjusting on the cushion. "aight,"

I nod, walking into my room and shutting the door behind me.

I quickly search through my drawer, finding my brand new, red lingerie I've never worn before, mostly cause I had no reason too.

I take off all my clothes before putting on the lacy lingerie. I walk over to the mirror, posing as I examine my body.

I go into my closet, grabbing my long, red, and somewhat see through robe.

After that, I slide it on, checking myself out in the mirror again before grabbing some perfume and spraying it on me, just making sure I smell like something.

I slide a silky red scrunchie on my wrist, just in case someone has to tie their hair up.

I take the straps of my robe and tie them around my waist, making sure my lingerie doesn't show except for the see through parts.

My curves look so good in this.

remembering that I have a remote to control the living room lights, I grab it off of my dresser.

I press the buttons, watching the light beaming from under the door turn red. I hear gio adjust in her seat.

Next, I grab my phone that's already connected to the speaker and turn on earned it by The Weeknd. I hear gio closing the curtains to the floor to ceiling windows that are in the living room.

I turn off every light in my bedroom, including closing the curtains.

I slowly open the bedroom door, revealing gio who is sitting on the black couch, illuminated by the red light. she looks so good, she eye-fucks me as she bites her lips, spreading her legs slightly.