Episode 9: The Tribute to Roy Rogers

The baker (Dom DeLuise) saw the bus turns into the moth as the Kentucky Headhunters performs in the opening called "Dumas Walker."

Ms

Ms. Frizzle uses a glider as Tim introduces to Ronnie Milsap.

Janet has Garth Sinew (Dan Marino) for the training competition with Ms

Janet has Garth Sinew (Dan Marino) for the training competition with Ms. Frizzle. He shake her hand for the first time, but rips the shirt. Roy Rogers, his wife and son (Dale Evans and Dusty Rogers) performs "Happy Trails."

Flora Whiff (Bebe Neuwirth) introduces to the jam, but Ms. Frizzle disqualifies her because of the smell competition. Garth was getting ready as Lorrie Morgan told him to sit down, but he already did, and Clint Black and Kathy Mattea were joined in. Ronnie cusses for the only time. Lorrie and Roy performs "Don't Fence Me In," with Carlos and Arnold, in which two of the Oak Ridge Boys members (Richard Sterban and Duane Allen) dubs their voices. During the same song, Garth and Ms. Frizzle faces off, but he rips the shirt again. The Headhunters sings "Red River Valley," and Ronnie sings "Cattle Call." Ralphie states that Randy Travis is not here, and he wants Kathy to sing "Here's Hopin'." Wanda shows Roy and Clint their new music video. Roy, Ronnie, Clint, Lorrie, Kathy, Headhunters, Ms. Frizzle and the kids went on to sing "Tumbling Tumbleweeds" (Travis Tritt was part of it according to the TV version). The same baker was with the black father and his daughter as Todd Rundgren performs. Flora sees Carlos' smell and won the competition. The Headhunters performs a gospel song as Garth rips one last shirt.

Here's the spoof: Tritt, Mattea and Black were guests on Hot Country Nights as Morgan became a surprise guest same as MSBPHCARN. The Oaks did not appeared until the next episode.