Sleepy Nightz ⭐

2D couldn't fall asleep. For some reason, he sighed as he looked in his drawer for his journal. He started writing a few lyrics till he could "try" to fall asleep. That got too boring too fast so he just got up and grabbed his cigarettes to take a smoke outside. Once he was on the front porch he was surprised to see Ace smoking, he didn't really expect someone else to be there. He just sat beside him on the porch's step.

"Couldn't sleep?" Ace asked, smiling a bit.

2D nodded

Ace hummed and continued smoking his cigarette. They both sat in quite comfortable silence until 2D decides to speak.

"I couldn't sleep, mostly of boredness" He sighed as he lit his cigarette and put it in his mouth "Tried writing song lyrics, but that was a bit boring. Plus I never like writing lyrics late at night, Y'know?"

Ace hummed and smiled

"I understand that pain. I tried playing my gutair to pass time but that got a lil loud, ya know?" He laughed heartily.

2D smiled back

"So, despite that. How are you?"

"Good! How about you Stu?"

"I'm fine. Been having writers block on lyrics." 2D's smile faded a bit though "And mostly because I can't really sleep as much recently. I don't know if it's sleep deprivation or something but eh" he shrugged.

Ace gave him a side hug.

"I understand that" He smiled. "But hey, if you ever need a shoulder to cry on I'm here"

2D weakly smiled and leaned on Ace's shoulder "Thanks".

Ace hummed a bit

"Best friends?" he laughed a bit and put his hand out.

"Best friends." 2D smiled as he shook his hand.

Once they were both done dragging their cigarettes and throwing them out they went back inside and decided to watch a movie, quietly. 2D suggested a zombie movie and so they did watch it. Ace seemed to like the movie and grabbed a few snacks for both of them, smiling as he set down the popcorn inbetween them. They continued eating the snacks while watching the movie, enjoying the silence. 2D leaned on Ace's shoulder, mostly because it's comfortable. 2D sleeping rubbed his eyes as he fell asleep on Ace, Ace was a bit surprised but kept him there.

To be continued ⌫

387 words!

A/N

A bit lazy, sorry. 🥲