"Halmeoni, I'm no longer kiddie Taehyung that cry out loud, I'm 19 Years which makes me an adult" I said

"You can't over grow being my kiddie Tae" granny said as she sipped her fruit juice.

I scoffed.

After the meal I rushed to my bed room to take my bath, I took my shirt and my trouser off including my singlet leaving only my boxer shorts on, I entered inside the bathroom, poured some liquid soap into the bath tub and entered inside to bath.

I stayed inside the bath tub for close to an hour before I came out feeling fresh with my hair dripping wet as it dripped down to my smooth skin, I walked to the bedroom as I stood in front of my mirror as I admired my handsome self, my hair, my skin, my lips, my lashes, my brows, my blue eye ball am just perfect, am so proud of Taehyung, South Korea handsome boy no girl can resist me.

I thought as I smiled out.

I quickly rubbed my expensive body lotion on my skin smoothly, cleaned my face with a face towel and applied on my face, I took my hair cream and applied stylishly on my hair as if a lady was watching me.

I opened my closet door and saw new clothes, my shoe line was filled with new expensive shoes of my spec I smiled as I checked the spectacles line, lots of shiny and rich designed spectacles that could attract a pretty girl.

I quickly wore the crazy jean pants I saw, halmeoni knows my dressing sense and buys them but she never likes it.

I wore a black top, tied a bandana on my head and wore the shinny shoes.

I walked to the sitting room, halmeoni was talking to the estate Gardners.

"Halmeoni, I'm going out" I said as I turned to the door.

"Hey wait their, where are you heading to?" She yelled which made me mad as I quickly walked out of the house as I got into my BMW and drove off, the car was halmeoni's birth day gift to me.

Jisoo POV

Dad and mom has been out of the state for some weeks now leaving me alone with the house helps, Although I feel cool with it because Sana never visits me because she fears my parents alot but now she comes always everyday but today I want no visitor, I just want to stay alone and think of how to stop Jennie from disturbing my peace in school.

But like seriously that bitch is a real bully, always patrolling around the school with the red lipstick girls looking for a prey.

I keep wondering why she's always on my neck, I owe her nothing or does she see me in her dreams?.

"Jaisy!" I called the cook.

"Yes ma'am" she said as she rushed out of the kitchen with wet hands.

"Please get me scones and a glass of lemon juice" i said.

"Alright ma'am" she said as she turned facing the kitchen.

"Uhmm, please could you get my phone in my room first?" I asked in a smile.

"Alright ma'am" she said as she bowed and headed upstairs.

I switched on the TV and turned to 'Seoul International High School' channel, Seoul International High boarding school.

Jaisy brought the scones and lemon juice and placed it on the glass center table neatly designed.

She bowed and went back to her duty.

I took a sip of my lemon juice and a bite of scones, I looked at the TV and saw a scene of the red lipstick girls having an argument and guess what?, Jennie the head of the red lipstick girls immediately slapped someone and that was when the channel started cracking.

Seoul International High channel does that on their own when something against school role is about to happen, it sucks because I always want to see every thing that happens in the domitary.

I changed to the music channel, gosh it was an urban song I so hate it and I feel hot inside, I walked to my room, walked to my closed door and got it opened.

I got my best swim suit of purple and some beautiful rose design, I pack my hair in a pony tail took my ball as I walked down to the parlour.

What the hell!!

Every where was hot!, what happened to the air conditioner? I thought angrily.

"Han!!?" I called angrily.

"Yes ma'am" he answered as he ran out of his room in a rush.

Yeah there was anger in my voice, I really hate it when I have something and yet its not been useful and I hate feeling hot.

"What happened to the AC!" I asked as I clinched my fist as if ready for a blow.

"Uhhm.... so sorry ma'am but the air conditioner is having some faults" he said as he shifted back in fear.

"Then you do the right thing!, or do you expect my parents to meet the house hot!!?" I shouted angrily.

"I'm so sorry mam, it would be fixed" he said in a bow and walked to the family telephone.

I scoffed as I walked out of the building to the very cold swimming pool.

I felt cool indeed I swam round the pool and finally rested a little bit as the security guard opened the gate to let the AC man come in.

He entered inside as he looked at me and waved at me lustfully, I frowned my face in a really mean way as he fearfully ran inside.

I laughed at my actions as the gate opened again as Sana hopped inside like a kid. she didn't see me so I gotta wave at her. she walked to the pool in a pretty smile.

"Hope you have extra swim suit because I gotta swim too" she said.

"Off course, you asked as if you don't know" I scoffed as she hopped back.

Few minutes later she came out in a pretty blue swim suit as she dived into the pool and swam round like a fish, Sana is a really great swimmer though, am still a learner and she also loves blue so fucking much, her room and her stuffs are blue and her clothes blue she a big fan of blue color.

She can sustain water for 10 minutes but I can't even try it for 30 seconds.

We took pictures in the pool, pretty pictures and hot crazy once and posted in the school group chat.

Taehyung POV

Actually I drove out of the house to see my best friend Jimin, we have been friends since 7, he attends halmeoni's school his parents are damn rich.

Jimin feeds me with Seoul International High latest gist.

We chatted and drank and chit chatted as his phone bipped, he checked it and it was his school group chat.

"Take a look at these hottie's" he said as he gave me the phone

"Wow!, who are they?" I asked as I stirred lustfully at the pictures.

"They are besties and the girl on purple is Jisoo while the one on blue is Sana" he replied.

Thanks for reading:)🥀