010

Once you get to Regina's you don't knock as Regina gave you a key. You walk upstairs into her room where you find her in her closest writing in the burn book.
U- hey princess what are you doing?
R- oh hey...princess?
U- I think it's fitting don't you?
You kiss her and sit down next to her
U- so what are you doing
R- making my revenge I'm exposing the burn book and framing Cady so I'm adding me and you in there
You look at what she's said about herself
U- baby you aren't a fugly cow you're the most beautiful and gorgeous person ever
R- thank you baby
U- what are you writing about me
R- I thought of something of what your not and something rude
U- what is it I won't be offended
R- bitchy ugly dyke
U- wow ok
R- I don't mean it baby
U- I know
She cuts out photos of her and you and write the insults in the book.
R- how was the art show
U- it was good Janis won, it was an artwork of me her Damien and Cady it was really sweet
R- I guess
U- what? As you jealous
R- of Janis no!
U- don't worry princess she isn't my type
R- what is your type
U- well she's a blonde, beautiful, perfect everything around 5'7, great style and really bitchy but in a good way
R- mhmm and who's that then?
U- I'm looking at her
R- I love you baby
U- love you too princess
R- we need to go to sleep as on Monday morning we have to get up early so more sleep now the better
U- ok baby
You kiss her and pick her up
U- lets go to bed then
R- am i too heavy
U- no baby your perfect
You kiss her and carry her to bed and she falls asleep cuddled to your side

It's now Monday morning you and Regina get up early and head to school where you place it strategically in the busiest corridor of the school, then you and her just waited for students to find it. You and Regina are looking through it with students and Gretchen notices it at stops Karen shocked while Regina smirks at them. You both then take it with another student who found it to the principal
R- I'm just so upset, Mr. Duvall.
U- We found it in the hallway.
R- I mean, the things it says about me? The things it says about all of us?
Duvall- "Rachel Hamilton fills her inhaler with vodka"? I mean... does that work? No, no, no. No! "Ms. Norbury is a sad, old drug pusher"?"Haley Fralenger has" ...what? What's this?
R- Hairy nips.
Duvall- Good Lord. Don't you worry. We're gonna find out who did this.
U- There's only three girls in the whole school who aren't in it.
Cady walks by the principals office Regina looks at her and smirks and death stares her
In the corridor
D- "Damian Hubbard is too gay to function"?
J- That is only okay when I say it.
D- Only Cady could have written that.
Principal Duvall runs out to the hall way
Duvall- Oh, hell no! I did not go to graduate school for this. All junior girls report to the gymnasium immediately! Immediately!
Everyone gathers in the gym and you and Regina are holding hands which surprises you as you're in public.
Duvall- Never in my 31 years as an educator have I seen such behavior. I have half a mind to cancel your Spring Fling dance!
K- No! I object.
All the girls start talking and complaining
Duvall- But we're not gonna do that because we've already paid the DJ. But I am taking this "Burn Book" seriously. Now who has something to say about this?
Student1- Someone wrote in that book that I'm lying about being a virgin because I use super-jumbo tampons. But I can't help it if I have a heavy flow and a wideset vagina.
Duvall-Okay. Thank you. Hold that thought. Sharon, you need to run this.
Norbury- Oh, come on.
Duvall- I need to be able to tell parents that we fixed this, and honestly, you need to prove whoever called you a drug pusher was just joking.
Norbury- Okay, fine, but you are walking the dogs every morning for the rest of the week.
Duvall- Thank you. I love you.
Norbury- I love you, too.  Excuse me. Well, okay, hotshots, who wrote all this junk? Cady? Any ideas?
C- No.
Norbury- Interesting.
R- Um, can I just say, I don't think we have a clique problem at this school? And some of us shouldn't have to participate in whatever this is, um, just because of a few bad people.
Norbury- "A few bad people." Mm-hmm. Okay. Well, let's unpack that. I want everybody to close your eyes. And I want you to raise your hand if you have ever had a girl say something bad about you behind your back.
Everyone puts their hands up
Norbury- Open your eyes. Now close them again. This time I want you to raise your hand if you have ever said something bad about a friend behind her back.
Most people put their hands up
Norbury- Open your eyes. Hmm. Seems like maybe we could take a break from being victims in this situation and start taking responsibility for our own actions. Okay, we're gonna write out some apologies to people that we've hurt in our lives. Everybody up.
Norbury- I'm gonna kill you. 'Cause one thing I know for sure, guys: Calling someone "ugly" is not gonna make you better looking. Calling somebody else "stupid" does not make you any smarter. And we as women have to be able to trust and support each other.Like this.
The does a trust fall and students catch her
Norbury- Okay, that was good. That was really good. That could have really backfired.
Student2- Alyssa, I'm sorry I said you look like you comb your hair with a chicken bone. I know you're vegetarian.
K- Gretchen, I'm sorry I laughed at you that time you got diarrhoea on the Ferris wheel.And I'm sorry for repeating it now. And I'm sorry to the people who were below us.
Karen falls forward
U- Jesus Karen
Student3-Soona, I'm sorry I said you were dragging during "Revenge Party."There was just, like, so much pressure on us to move the story forward through montage. Like, you know how it is.
Duvall- What is going on?
Norbury- Don't worry about it.
Student4- I just wish we could all get along like we used to in elementary school. I wish I could bake a cake made out of rainbows and smiles. Then we could all eat it and be happy.
D- She don't even go here!
Norbury- Do you go to this school?
Student4- I'm here for a track meet. I just have a lot of feelings!
Norbury- Okay, sweetheart, you got to go home. Come on, we're gonna...
Student4- Oh, thank you. we're gonna call your grown-up.
J- My turn, I guess.
R- Watch, this is either gonna be some really crappy art or really good fire.
U- Gina
R- sorry
J- Okay, sure. I have an apology. My friend and I thought it would be fun to mess up Regina George's life.
Regina acts surprised
J- So we got these candy-bar things to make her gain weight and we told her lard was face cream. And we turned her best friends against her. And then my friend Cady... Yeah, you all know my friend Cady. She got Regina's boyfriend to dump her!
Everyone- Oh!
J- And it turns out, Cady's actually just as selfish and phony as Regina George. So this apology is to myself. Because I should've known better. And to y/n for trying to force her to go along with it.
Regina and Cady start arguing while walking outside, you're following close Regina storms off into the road. You see a bus about to hit her so you run and push her out of the way and the bus hits you left side of your body thankfully missing your spine and neck.
R- baby! Y/n why did you do that! Someone call an ambulance!
C- I'll call it
J- did you call her baby?
R- yes she's my girlfriend got a problem with that Janis
J- you're gay?
R- yes!
U- yeah she's gay now is not the time for this convo I think a rib has punctured my lung
The ambulance comes and takes you away Regina takes the place in the ambulance to go to the hospital, Cady calls your mom and she goes straight to the hospital after picking Cady up as it's on the way. They get to the waiting room and find a nurse
N- what can I do for you
Mom- y/n heron I'm her mom how is she
N- she coded in the ambulance but they stabilised her. she's currently in surgery as she had a punctured lung and multiple bone fractures.
Mom- oh god how long till we can see her
N- im not sure right now but I'll keep you and her girlfriend updated
Mom- girlfriend?
She turns around and sees Regina
Mom- Regina right?
R- hi, she saved me, she decided to be a hero and a dumbass and saved me by getting hit by a bus
Mom- that sounds like my daughter, let's try to not think about that...so your her girlfriend huh?
R- yeh I am I love her she's the best thing to happen to me
Mom- so you must know Cady
R- yeh she's the reason why y/n is in the hospital
Mom- what?
R- she decided she wanted my ex boyfriend and made a plot to ruin my life with Janis and Damien so she gave me your kälteen bars gave me lard as face cream, made me loose y/n and my best friends stuff like that she threw a party at your house when you left too
Mom- what? Cady why did you do this all cause of a boy is that why there's broken and missing stuff in the house?
C- yes mom I'm so so sorry—
Mom- I don't want to hear it not right now I'll take your phone away once we leave the hospital and know that y/n is ok
R- miss heron I know you're allowed to have someone stay with y/n while's she's recovering can I be the one to stay
Mom- sure sweetie if I know y/n your the first person she would want to see
R- thank you
Doctor- family of y/n heron
All three of them stand up
R- how is she
Doctor- she's stable and in recovery, her lung was punctured so we had to repair that and also she has a broken leg and arm so she will have to be in a wheelchair until she's able to wear a boot in a month or two depending how fast her body heals. She's in room 184 I'll take you there now
Once they get to your room Regina starts crying when she's sees your practically limp body
R- baby I'm so sorry you should not of got hit by a bus it should've been me
You start waking up
U- princess it's not your fault I didn't want you to die I chose to jump in front and I'll do it again just to make sure that you're ok, it's a pain tho I don't recommend
Regina laughs
R- once your healed I'm going to kill you for scaring me half to death
You laugh
U- ok yeh i get that
Mom- hey honey
U- hi mom
Mom- are you ok
U- I'm on pain meds I'm ok for now
C- y/n I—
U- leave, cady I don't want you here leave please
C- y/n
U- leave I don't want to see you
Mom- cady respect her decision wait in the waiting room
U- thank you mom
Mom- it's ok honey, you know you'll have to talk it out sooner or later
U- yes but not right now and not for a while
Mom- ok, I'm going to go visiting hours are finished, Regina is going to stay with you is that ok?
U- yeh sounds good mom
She goes to hug you on the right side thankfully
Mom- I really like your girlfriend
U- what? You know?
R- yeh I kinda came out when you were hit I called you baby, Janis heard we had a mini argument and I told her and a lot of people were filming so we are finally a public couple
U- are you ok?
R- yeh I'm ok I have you that's all I need
You laugh
U- that was cheesy
R- oh shut up
You both laugh
U- get in bed with me
R- I don't want to hurt you
U- you'll be fine and I don't care if you do i just want to lay in bed with my girlfriend
R- ok
Mom- I'm gonna go bye sweetie
U- bye mom
Regina slowly gets in bed and cuddles you as soft but as tight as she can
R- I thought you were going to die
U- I'm here and I'm not going anywhere

Regina George x female readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें