Chapter 104 Isn't this just a paper tiger?

Depuis le début

"The kitchen utensils are all purchased by several of us old educated youth. If you need wooden ones, you can get them from Liu Sanye's house in the village. He is the one who drove the car when you came.

If his family doesn't have them, tomorrow is a day off. You can go to the supply and marketing cooperative of the commune with the car and take advantage of the time to complete everything you need.

The recent farm work is not very intense, so you can adapt to it. In this regard, I think the village chief will make arrangements.

However, I still want to say that our educated youth are a whole, and the educated youth in Liujiatun have a good relationship with the villagers. It can be said that your foundation is very good. You should have seen it just now. The child named Heidan is the grandson of the village chief. He is very dependent on Jian Zhiqing and has not rejected us educated youth for the time being.

There is no need to explain the details. As long as everyone knows, most of these mass bases are the credit of Jian Zhiqing. You can be ungrateful or not grateful, but please don't trample on it or squander it wantonly.

Finally, we are educated youth, and our mission is It is to support rural construction, not to enjoy, not to complain about the weather, not to point fingers, not to destroy the unity between the educated youth and the villagers, and not to destroy the internal relations of the masses.

Last year was a severe drought, and Jian Zhiqing happened to catch up. It can be said that she survived with everyone in Liujiatun.

However, this year is obviously a season of good weather and good harvests. Whether it is difficult or anything else, it is much better. It can be said that it is still good when everyone is catching up.

I won't say anything more. We are all adults. I will say something unpleasant. Since you can go to the countryside and have already gone to the countryside, no matter what your family is like, you must have the ability to support yourself. Don't earn enough work points to fill your stomach all year round.

It's already now, how to live in the future depends on everyone. "

Don't say anything else, it's very lively on the issue of cooking. Wang Hongmei forgot the scene of being ignored by Chen Jianguo and brought up the topic again,

"Chen Zhiqing, can I cook with you?"

Not worried about Chen Jianguo's betrayal, Jian Jian stared at him with a few bright eyes.

Chen Jianguo said sternly,

"Wang Zhiqing, we have different living habits and tastes, so it's not suitable for us to cook together. Besides, I'm just eating someone else's food."

After saying this, Li Yan straightened her chest immediately,

"You're right, Chen Zhiqing, you should cook with us, you should find someone else.

Otherwise, you guys can also cook together. You've been together all the way and are familiar with each other. I'm sure you can adapt to group life faster."

Several new educated youths looked at each other with disdain, but it was obvious that the old educated youths would not give in, and they really had no other choice.

Lin Dongfang said calmly,

"Don't count me in, I'll cook for myself."

Wang Hongmei's eyes lit up again,

"You?"

Lin Dongfang pretended not to see it, turned around and looked at Chen Jianguo,

"Chen Zhiqing, I have something else to ask you, is it convenient for you?"

Scanning Wang Hongmei's angry eyes, Chen Jianguo stood up happily,

"Okay, come to my room."

Li Yan and others stood up to clean the table, Su Hong and Tang Cui also quickly reached out to help. Wang Hongmei was still angry, and she was embarrassed to just watch, so she stood up and reluctantly took two bowls. Before she took two steps out, her hand slipped, and it broke!

Li Yan and the others immediately turned pale and simply put the dish bowl on the table.

"Wang Zhiqing, what do you mean by this? This is the property of our Zhiqing Institute. You are deliberately destroying it!

Are you dissatisfied with the Zhiqing Institute or the Zhiqing policy? We can help you report it to the Zhiqing Office, but please do not take our Zhiqing Institute's precious property for revenge."

Wang Hongmei was also dumbfounded. She really wanted to help, but she didn't know why her hand slipped suddenly. She was unreasonable and the bowl was broken.

Heartache!

There was not much money in her hand, and she didn't do anything. After the two bowls were gone, she still didn't get anything.

A few Jiandan laughed behind the kitchen door, covering their mouths.

"Isn't this just a paper tiger? It can only bluff people!"