𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 016

WHILE WAITING FOR FUMI TO COME BACK, you continued to feed Nagi and eat your food at the same time while Reo looks surprised at your action

"How did you get him to eat so easily- And how are you even multi-tasking right now..?"

"Habit. I used to do multi-tasking."

You replied casually, now remembering the times when your family forced you to do multiple things at the same time, and if you didn't do it on time, the result will be you, outside your house, sleeping on the floor.

' Please stop it mother, please. '--Past you.

"Fukawa..? Why did you stop feeding me..?"

' I promise you, I'll finish it immediately, right away! Please let me in.. '--Past you.

"Fukawa, are you okay?"

Snapping out of your thoughts, you nodded slightly, continuing to feed Nagi while eating. And eventually, Fumi arrived back.

"Heyaa! Koto! I dragged his ass to Team Z's room and threw him in there on the floor, and he's out cold till at least tomorrow!"

Fumi informed you cheerfully, sitting down next to you on your right and started to eat, now noticing that your feeding Nagi. Knowing your childhood, she looks at you, wondering why you are multi-tasking again as you despise anything that reminds you of your family. In response, you gave her a look that meant 'It's okay.' to her, making her nod her head before continuing to eat.

"This is..quite.. weird.."

You hear Zantetsu speak up, in an attempt to start a conversation but this made Reo laugh at him.

"Stupid Zantetsu, it's awkward."

"Is he perhaps having trouble speaking Japanese or something..?"--Fumi.

"He's dumb."

Reo replied, as you notice that there is no more steak on Nagi's plate. Putting down the fork, you feel a heavy weight on your shoulder, knowing that it is Nagi who's laying on your shoulder, you look over to see him already asleep. Reo notices this, and before he could speak up, Fumi did first.

"Koto, do you need help of carrying him?"

"What do you think? Do you think I can carry an at least 190cm tall guy?"

"I'll carry him."

Fumi said as Reo looks to her surprised at her offer.