Chapter XXI: New Rumble Ball Spirits

Start from the beginning

After that, Rayga and his friends returned to the hotel to discuss again. They will all wait in New York until the funerals of Ortiz, Phaedra, and Hadley are over.

Arriving at the hotel, Ezra told them about the progress of the two school buses.

According to the traffic cameras. At 07:50 the two school buses rejoined and entered together towards La Guardia Airport located in the northern Queens section of New York City.

Then it seemed that they were about to board the plane but it could not be known yet because they had to enter the camera system at La Guardia airport first.

Rayga immediately reported Ezra's latest information to Grand Master Soraya and Master Ryung. Finally, they allowed Rayga, Rania, Ayla, and Doctor Feray Khan to go together to La Guardia airport.

Initially, High Master Rizen reprimanded Rayga for continuing to search even though he had been told to hand him over to the police. But Soraya rebuked him and said: "If we can find them first, why wait for the police? As long as we just find out where they are, it's better than relying on the police."

Rizen finally fell silent after hearing grand master Soraya's opinion.

Rayga asked Master Ryung to call the NJSP investigator's phone number to inform him that a friend of hers had seen a group of orphanage children being taken to La Guardia airport in two yellow school buses on Tuesday morning.

Meanwhile, the group of Rayga, Rania, Ayla, and Doctor Feray headed straight there.

Arriving at La Guardia airport, Rayga took them to the airplane rental service office. They met with a receptionist at the airplane rental service.

Rayga asked Ayla to hypnotize the receptionist first so that Rayga could easily ask questions. Ayla used mind kinesis while moving her right hand and said: "We are your friends, answer all our questions honestly."

After Ayla successfully hypnotized the receptionist, Rayga started asking questions: "On Tuesday mornings, are there any schools or companies that rent airplanes to carry about 50 children and teenagers and about 30 adults?"

The receptionist checked the data and said that on Tuesday three passenger planes went to fly. A flight to Texas, Los Angeles, and an overseas flight to Montreal, Canada. The one to Montreal, Canada was written for a field trip of school students from New Jersey.

Rayga asked again: "Please print for us the flight manifest, booking data, and payment method for the plane that flew to Montreal, Canada! And if so, what were the names of the pilot and chief stewardess who served on that flight?"

The receptionist easily provided all the information Rayga requested because she was hypnotized.

Finally before leaving Rayga asked: "Is there any other information we need to know about this flight to Montreal?"

The receptionist replied: "Nothing." As the four of them were about to leave the receptionist called and said: "I just remembered, a while ago there was a young man and woman who asked the same question."

Rayga returned and asked: "What were their characteristics?"

The receptionist explained: "A handsome Asian man and a fair-skinned woman both wearing black suits in the style of American government intelligence officers."

After hearing this information they left the office and returned to the car. Ayla and Rania asked Rayga about the two people the receptionist was talking about.

Rayga just smiled: "They are also looking for orphanage children, possibly from the NJSP or the Spiritual High Council. As long as they don't bother us, they are our friends." Everyone nodded their heads in agreement with Rayga's opinion.