Break-In

It was a normal boring day at UA as the villains have been really quiet lately,leaving room for much speculation. At the moment, most of the pro heroes are stationed all around Japan for a hero training expo, which is expected to last a few more weeks. "Ugh, I'm bored!" Said Mina with a loud groan.

"I feel you like there's nothing to do," replied jiro. "Yeah,I can't believe ALL our teachers are gone for that expo. What're we supposed to do now?"Asked Y/N.Sure she had Toga to meet up with today, but that's later in the evening."I have no clue," replies momo sucking on a lollipop. "Wait, where are the boys?" Asked Hagakure. "Oh yeah, sho said they're going to the skate park for some fun." I answered, and then Tsu said,"You know, come to think of it....uraraka isn't here either."Yeah, you're right. Normally, she'd be making a fuss in the halls.I wonder what she's up to this time." Replied jiro.

"You're right her disappearance is well....unsual." I replied with my face buried in my phone." I'm not complaining, tho finally some peace and quiet." Said Tsu, causing us to all laugh."She's right tho,normally we never get to enjoy this much peace,uraraka's always starting some unnecessary trouble, you know." I replied. "So what's the plan now we go out, stay in or?"Said Hagakure. "How about you die?" Said Shigaraki appearing infront us. "Crusty!! How the fuck did you get in" I shouted

Me of course you bitch!" Shouted ochaco coming through kurogiri's portal which kurogiri and the masked man then went back through after transporting the rest."I want you dead,and they're gonna help me."She added."Wow who said we were gonna kill her?" Asked dabi smirking."I don't really care as long as she's out of my sight!!" Screamed ochaco,I could just see the irritation on the Leagues face. I was getting tired of hearing her voice, so I quickly ran up and punched her in the face"Shut the fuck up already,you're annoying as hell" Just as I did that momo nodded in my direction.

Good, she's informed the others. Back-up should be here soon then,I'll see if i can take down alteast one of them■ I thought.

"You shouldn't space out during a battle Y/N," said dabi as he came closer to me with flames surrounding his hands. "You underestimate me,dabi," I replied, holding up my arm, showing the open wound as my blood ran down my arms, evaporating into mist. "Shit," he cursed out before covering his nose."Blood manipulation:blood bonds" *smirks*

Too late," I replied as he was now under my control. "Fuck she got dabi" Said spinner falling back. "Oh no, you don't dabi attack them," I commanded as dabi attacked Spinner and shigarki with his flames. "dont hurt twice," I added, remembering my promise to toga.

"Y/N, watch out!!" Shouted Tsu as she grabbed ochaco, who was coming at me from behind." Thanks, Momo."No problem, hun."

I'm getting tired of this little game●I should have enough strength to take them all out●" said Y/N. The mist her blood created spread around the villians. "You've inhaled the mist, so my blood's already in your bodies." She added with a smirk now,Blood Manipulation: Endgame" knocking them out... all but one that is.

"Huh, what's going on? Why are you excluding me?" He asked

"I made a promise to a friend," she replied, walking up to him. "I promised Toga I wouldn't hurt you and that I'd get you out,"

"How do I know this isn't a trick?" He asked. "I figured you'd ask that,"she replied, taking out her phone and video calling toga. "Hey toga, say hi to twice," She spoke, handing the phone to him.

"Hi twice,glad you're alright!"

"Toga, is that really you!where have you been,are you ok?" Added twice as the rest of class 1A came in sighing in relief with shoto running up to Y/N.

"Are you alright, Snowflake?"
"I'm fine, sho,although....using Endgame did take a lot out of me," said Y/N, panting.

"You did well,I'm proud of you*kisses her forehead* You can rest now,we'll take it from here," he replied, looking at the unconscious villains and twice happily chatting away with Toga.

Twice then came to us returning the phone and saying, "Thank you, Ms Y/N,her eyes show a certain happiness that I thought was lost to her,so thank you for that."

"No problem,I was just doing a favor for a friend,"

"I'm so proud of you, baby."Said shoto placing a kiss on her cheek with a happy smile.

"Thanks, sho,let's round up these villains now, tho so I can go meet toga."

They then gathered all the unconscious villians,brought them to the holding cells, and informed the pros.

"Hey, is it okay if I leave the rest to you guys?I have to go meet Toga now," said Y/N, looking at the time.

"Yeah, it's totally fine. Go do what you have to, and call if you need us, ok." Said Jiro

"Be careful out there, ok Snowflake?"
"Yeah, I will." Replied Y/N with a smile taking up her purse then heading out.