Chapter 6

PoV 3rd Person

The voice sounded pretty familiar and when everyone saw who it was, their eyes widened and everyone quickly disappeared.

"Scara?? What are you doing here??"

"1. The music was catchy, 2. You were talking this morning about eyeliner looking good on me and you wanted to try."

Y/N formed an 'o' with her mouth and slowly nodded. She then stepped to the side to let the Japanese male enter the dorm.

"Right right.. Ugh this was so embarrassing a few minutes ago."

Scaramouche entered the dorm which he started to get familiar with and followed Y/N who went to the living room.

"You said my music was catchy??"

She asked the male before picking up the music box so they could listen to it together in her room, this time more quiet though.

"Mhm."

He took the box out of her hands and Y/N thanked him before leading him to her room another time.

The [y/e] shut the door after Scaramouche entered and told him to place the music box on her bed. After that, she instructed him to sit down on the chair he used this morning again.

"Any requests??"

Y/N pointed at her phone so she could turn on music while she would use Scaramouche as her canvas.

"Nightcrawler by Travis Scott?"

They nodded and turned on the song to play in the background before they went back to Scaramouche. The [h/c] haired placed their hand underneath the Japanese males chin another time and gently pushed his head up to get a better look.

"Hmm I will add a bit more of foundation to make it more even and maybe a bit of contour to sharpen your features. Well and obviously will do your eyes. Maybe as well some light lip lining but only on the lower one."

She told mostly herself while Scaramouche watched her eyes scan over his whole face.

The next song in her playlist was 'Shes So Nice' by Pink Guy and she wasn't even afraid of whispering the lyrics while getting Hu Tao's foundation which was still in her possession.

...
Who won't fuck the girls titties? 8x
Aww I'm sorry man I didn't know
Jkjk I knew along
...

Small dots of foundation covered Scaramouche's forehead and a few his chin. After blending those in she took out a contour stick and drew thin lines on his jaw as well as his nose and cheekbones.

...
But she's so nice 6x
She's so nice...
She's so nice, she lets me use
her body
...

Scaramouche wasn't even sure what to say and let the [y/e] female sing the song.

While blending the contour, she stopped mid song and stood up straight.

"Why the fuck is that in my playlist..?"

Y/N quickly skipped the rest of the song and turned back to blend in the rest of the contour.

After a while of standing, her legs started to get tired and she sat down on the floor for a second.

"Wait I'll get a chair real quick."

The female quickly left the room and got a chair from the kitchen so she could finally sit down. She placed the chair right in front of Scaramouche and plopped down. Unfortunately it was pretty uncomfortable to reach out for his face to hold it in place as her back felt like it would break any second.